Lowedges- in the 50s, 60s and 70s

Yes I rember Valerie but I don't think we were ever in the same class so I didn't know her very well. You must have been in my class in 4b Miss Bedford. I sat next to Elaine Latham for the whole of that year

Cant remember Elaine Latham, I sat next to John Farmer. I was in 4b with Miss Bedford, do you remember her throwing the blackboard rubber at Steven Stringer, I think he got black paint on her cream skirt. I liked her though, think she took pity on me cos I went up from 3c to 4b and had lost my dad the previous year. I remember John Farmer was good at maths and used to help me out, but I was better at English than him. However he beat me hands down at the paintings we used to do of Thunderbirds, think I have still got one of those.

Yes Irene had a sister called Susan, and a brother called Danny, Joyce was their Mum though, not sister? unless there were two Peat families.

I think this is the family who lived just to the left of the shops. Sue and I went out together in about 1968/9. A very very attractive girl. Dumped me and got married. She trained to be a Radiographer. Divorced and re-married now lives in Canada. Met up with Sue, her husband and Irene, who still lives in Sheffield, about 4 years ago. All lovely people.

I think this is the family who lived just to the left of the shops. Sue and I went out together in about 1968/9. A very very attractive girl. Dumped me and got married. She trained to be a Radiographer. Divorced and re-married now lives in Canada. Met up with Sue, her husband and Irene, who still lives in Sheffield, about 4 years ago. All lovely people.

Yes they were brought up right. Both Susan and Irene were (and still are) very good looking, I saw all of them at Joyce's funeral, they haven't changed a bit.

Cant remember Elaine Latham, I sat next to John Farmer. I was in 4b with Miss Bedford, do you remember her throwing the blackboard rubber at Steven Stringer, I think he got black paint on her cream skirt. I liked her though, think she took pity on me cos I went up from 3c to 4b and had lost my dad the previous year. I remember John Farmer was good at maths and used to help me out, but I was better at English than him. However he beat me hands down at the paintings we used to do of Thunderbirds, think I have still got one of those.

I remember John Farmer and Steven Stringer can't remember the blackboard rubber though. I liked Miss Bedford she was a good teacher. You'll probably remember Peter Congreve, Ken Sherwood, Ken Compton and Chris McLeary as well.