Lowedges- in the 50s, 60s and 70s

I was in the same year as Ruby and Irene and Vicky, do you remember Valerie Brown?

Yes I rember Valerie but I don't think we were ever in the same class so I didn't know her very well. You must have been in my class in 4b Miss Bedford. I sat next to Elaine Latham for the whole of that year

I remember the scrabble to get the rounders bat with Fred Bookers name on it during games.

I was born in 1953, Fred Booker was in my class! What was so special about Fred Booker's rounders bat?

I remember Fred. He was a year or 2 above me. I was in the same year as hsi first wife Margaret Andrews

I was born in 56 and If I can remember correctly

First year (1b) teacher was Ms Field

Second year (2b), Miss Tindall, I believe her father was councillor (I made the rank of milk monitor this year...lol)

Third Year (3c), Mr Brown, if you pestered enough he would play his guitar

Fourth Year(4b), Miss Bedford with Mr Strange (4A) across the landing

I remember the scrabble to get the rounders bat with Fred Bookers name on it during games.

Wasn't Mrs Duckenfield the Yard Lady who put germoline on grazed knees ?

Who can remember the library on the shops

I was born in Mr Browns class and Miss Bedfords and I remember Miss Tindall and the library on the shops. Think it became a decorators shop for a while. You would have been in the year below me.

I was born in Mr Browns class and Miss Bedfords and I remember Miss Tindall and the library on the shops. Think it became a decorators shop for a while. You would have been in the year below me.

I meant I was born in 1955 Lol:roll::roll:

Hi i remember Irene peak but shes older than me i was in same year as her sister Joyce peat /roslyn moore i lived near Micheal church

Gill

Hi I don't remember Joyce or Roslyn. I knew that Irene had a sister called Susan who was older.

i was born in 1955 and I am one of the people mentioned in Camelots reply. I can remember Miss prebble head mistress ,Miss upperdine and also some where have pictures of them taken when they retired that were printed in the star.

i remember Basher following us home from school one along the back path, scary at the time but funny the day after!

I remember mrs Woodger also she had platts that she wrapped around her head if I remember right.

Happy days

chris bullen! i remember playing in your tent in your grandmas garden.

good memories. I remember playing in the square at delevio ( not sure how to spell that ), kicking the ball at the garage doors, british bull dog ect

good memories

I remember miss prebble anybody remember steven rose/roslyn moore /joyce bacon .gillian milnes /wendy andrea and janet jowitt

I remember miss prebble anybody remember steven rose/roslyn moore /joyce bacon .gillian milnes /wendy andrea and janet jowitt

If your were born in 1951 you must have been at school with Andrea Robinson, unless she was in the year above?

name ring a bell .i also remember Kathleen ingles and Rita cheetham Rita still lives on lowedges near termius

I think you might mean Kathleen Inkles and her sister Carole. Can't remember Rita Cheetham.

I think you might mean Kathleen Inkles and her sister Carole. Can't remember Rita Cheetham.
yes i do mean Kathleen inkles but dont remeber her sister