Bramall Lane Looking Good

Just watching The Legends at Bramall Lane. That ground really is looking great these days - and that's coming from an Owl.

Ah its not bad actually could do with ur kop doing up though the rest of your ground doesnt suit it now.

Still not as big as Hillsborough though lol.

Pity that the legendary 'keeper is playing about as well as the last time he was there !!!

Pity that the legendary 'keeper is playing about as well as the last time he was there !!!

If memory serves, he is playing far better than he ever did for us!

Your kops that good my m8 delivered concrete to build it on top of it.

Our Kop is being renovated at the end of new season (all been well!!).

I sit on the Kop and i have to say its shocking, the leg room is awful, the facilities aren't too back but it isn't in keeping with the rest of the ground.

I love Bramall Lane, its got to be one of the most intimidating grounds in the country when its full.

Give me an old fashioned stadium any day over these lego things the likes of Derby, Stoke, Reading, Middleborough etc build on retail parks in the middle of nowhere.

Ps - Bramall Lane looks a hell of a lot better than the few years we had with no stand on the John St side of the ground, when Wednesday fans complain about having a few down years think on!!

keep hearing all this kop renovation talk ,when is it supposed to be happenig. looks very good, if it comes of that is

keep hearing all this kop renovation talk ,when is it supposed to be happenig. looks very good, if it comes of that is

Mr McCabe has submitted plans to the council to extend the Kop which includes Food and Beverage outlets, a bar/pub and offices. The plan is to build it next time we get promotion to the PL (which is obviously the ultimate aim).

The next step after this is to get planning permission to add another tier onto the South Stand, Mr McCabes plan is to bring the capacity up to allow Bramall Lane to host matches for the 2018 World Cup. After all Sheffield is the home of Football and Bramall Lane is the oldest League ground still in use.

couldnt agree more stockers, they can keep their new grounds, i'd still rather be going to hillsborough, maybe bramall lane. no history these new grounds, hillsborough still looks as good as ever(aslong as your not looking at the back of the west stand)

they've done wonders with The Lane over last few years. Hope they do the kop and make a good job of it.

Would abviously be nice to see world cup matches at the lane, just hope they don't go overboard and make it too big, as I can't really see us filling a 40,000 stadium very often (much like Wednesday).

Better (IMO) to have a reasonably big stadium, but not so big that there are 7,000 seats that have't been sat in for 10 years.

they've done wonders with The Lane over last few years. Hope they do the kop and make a good job of it.

Would abviously be nice to see world cup matches at the lane, just hope they don't go overboard and make it too big, as I can't really see us filling a 40,000 stadium very often (much like Wednesday).

Better (IMO) to have a reasonably big stadium, but not so big that there are 7,000 seats that have't been sat in for 10 years.

Amen to that brother, i think we could manage with about a 36k standium, like you say as big as Hillsborough is i think it probably been full a handful of times in the last 10yrs.

I've seen Wednesday on the box and even if they have a 25k crowd the ground still looks empty and it seems to have a very tin and echoing atmosphere.

Our Kop is being renovated at the end of new season (all been well!!).

I sit on the Kop and i have to say its shocking, the leg room is awful, the facilities aren't too back but it isn't in keeping with the rest of the ground.

I love Bramall Lane, its got to be one of the most intimidating grounds in the country when its full.

Give me an old fashioned stadium any day over these lego things the likes of Derby, Stoke, Reading, Middleborough etc build on retail parks in the middle of nowhere.

Ps - Bramall Lane looks a hell of a lot better than the few years we had with no stand on the John St side of the ground, when Wednesday fans complain about having a few down years think on!!

Totally agree. Our season tickets are for the Kop, and it's not the best, but I've been in a lot worse.

When those bloody supporting posts have gone it will be infinitely better as well.