Should Leeds United be deducted another 15 points this season?

BasilRathbon

Should Leeds United be deducted another 15 points this season?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Should Leeds United be deducted another 15 points this season?

"magnanimous" is that French for twit? ( not allowed to put an a in that word)

Wish you pair, (Basil), had watched Leeds when I was a lad. Players like:-

Peter Lorimer, Johnny Giles, Norman Hunter, Allan Clarke, Paul Madeley, Frank Gray, Joe Jordan, Billy Bremner, Jack Charlton, Gary Sprake, Eddy Gray & Gordon McQueen to name but a few. Leeds supplied our countries with a skillful supply of National team players and have continued to. Leeds went "pear shaped" when they had their 1st money problems when they had to sell top players like Ferdinand, Robinson,Keane, Speed etc. Players who are still playing for their countries.

I have a feeling that you envy Leeds earlier success and the talented home grown players that they produced and still do.

OK spend £32.5M on Robhino, but can he play for England?

Peter Lorimer, Johnny Giles, Norman Hunter, Allan Clarke, Paul Madeley, Frank Gray, Joe Jordan, Billy Bremner, Jack Charlton, Gary Sprake, Eddy Gray & Gordon McQueen to name but a few. Leeds supplied our countries with a skillful supply of National team players and have continued to. Leeds went "pear shaped" when they had their 1st money problems when they had to sell top players like Ferdinand, Robinson,Keane, Speed etc. Players who are still playing for their countries.

I have a feeling that you envy Leeds earlier success and the talented home grown players that they produced and still do.

Leeds were the most dispised team in the land with those players you mentioned from the 70s and the cynical fouling they got away with. The demise of Leeds as they are gets no sympathy from us people that supports other teams. The lower they go down the better for us

Peter Lorimer, Johnny Giles, Norman Hunter, Allan Clarke, Paul Madeley, Frank Gray, Joe Jordan, Billy Bremner, Jack Charlton, Gary Sprake, Eddy Gray & Gordon McQueen to name but a few.

as brian clough said when he took over " throw yer medals in the bin yer cheated for them" even goalkeeper gary sprake admited bribes were offered to opposing players.

Yeah us Man United fans are so jealous of Leeds :loopy:

:huh: Err what's Robinho got to do with anything?

Peter Lorimer, Johnny Giles, Norman Hunter, Allan Clarke, Paul Madeley, Frank Gray, Joe Jordan, Billy Bremner, Jack Charlton, Gary Sprake, Eddy Gray & Gordon McQueen to name but a few.

I remember them well - most of them perfected going over the ball and raking studs down the opponents shins / ankle. Dirty cynical b*******s 90% of the time.

Yeah us Man United fans are so jealous of Leeds :loopy:

:huh: Err what's Robinho got to do with anything?

The point I was making is that the way Man City are going is to buy in all the best players in the world, therefore adding to Premiership clubs who cannot supply our national squads with quality players.

As for everybodys comments about the Leeds players I mentioned, nobody was complaining about them when they played for their countries, unlike today.