Blades season ticket sales high despite financial slow down

??????????? weirdo :hihi:

Hmmmm. So you make a childish comment (as usual), it's responded to using facts, which makes the respondee a weirdo?

Debate's not really your thing is it? Your profile says you're 31, surely that's a typo and you got the numbers the wrong way round?

Poor old Frank and Earwiggo are getting desperate for a story now.

So now we've sold 18,700k and half of those are freebies we've given away....hahaha, reighto!!!

Funny thing is even if half of em were freebies we've still sold more than you lot :)

Exactly as I stated in post no 18.:|

Please read as well as type, there's a good lad!:)

Top Man Dimitri:thumbsup:

At last, a Blade you can talk to without slaggin' and insults!:|

Can't fault ya pal!:)

it would be interesting to see the figures for sold and freebies but if any wednesday fan is wanting it to have a pop at utd fans then its pointless as they will of sold more than us, will be interesting next season when hopefully we have had a decent board. i really dont see why wednesday havent done the same, surely a few given away tickets and a much fuller ground is better than over priced tickets and a half empty ground

Spot on David!

Surely if we can see it, our Board can too?

Nah, I'm kidding myself.:|

It's only the blunts pre-season raffle that has given them a high take up of season tickets.

1st prize = 1 season ticket

2nd prize = 2 season tickets

3rd prize = 3 season tickets

etc

etc

etc

etc

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Seriously though, I'm not too displeased with our supposed low take up. This must surely mean that the new board will dispense with the dubious services of one Kevan Walker and do something to a) recompense overcharged fans and b) to attract further season ticket holders by lowering prices. :thumbsup:

I'm not that interested in Utd giving free kids seats away, why have empty seats when you can have young bums (no offence intended) on them that will grow up to be old bums (offence intended) who pay their dues? :hihi:

So until someone actually tells us how many season tickets have been sold and Utd declare how many freebies have been handed out the argument is futile. :confused:

Hmmmm. So you make a childish comment (as usual), it's responded to using facts, which makes the respondee a weirdo?

Debate's not really your thing is it? Your profile says you're 31, surely that's a typo and you got the numbers the wrong way round?

and your post says your alan partridge, but some how i dont believe you. why would i put my details down on this forum. if you believe i'm a balde and believe i'm 31 and i'm a male then congratulations to you, how wrong can you be!!

P.s

out of ALL the divisions SUFC are actually the 15th BEST Supported team

LOL! Good work. ;)

I replied to his last post but it got removed, even though it wasn't offensive.

Probably something to do with mocking the mentally challenged...

Top Man Dimitri:thumbsup:

At last, a Blade you can talk to without slaggin' and insults!:|

Can't fault ya pal!:)

Might change when the season starts though - if we get a bad start.

Just kidding.

Might change when the season starts though - if we get a bad start.

Just kidding.

Stay as you are Dimitri.

Respect to ya pal!

Stay as you are Dimitri.

Respect to ya pal!

creep...... :)