Farting. Is it really that serious? Share your stories!

Who do you fart in front of?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you fart in front of?

• fart all the time no matter who is around
    • fart in front of immediate family only
    • fart in front of spouse only
    • never fart in front of anyone if I can help it

earlier this year i was on an aircraft when i started to doze off only to be woken up by my own loud and smelly fart.The worst thing is i was sat next to complete strangers.

Guest Pauly

So now they all have the story of the time they were sat next to a sleeping guy on a plane with the smelly arse. You've just made potentially hundreds of people giggle as the story spreads.....kinda like the fart probably did through the cabin. ;)

I sneezed at my boyfriends yesterday and a little one came out by accident :hihi: I laughed for about an hour with embarrasment

EDIT - hope he doesnt read this cos I said is was squeeky floorboards!

With three dogs in the house, no one notices where the smell comes from. Striking a match always clears the air, but you have to know which of the little beasts you have to stand clear of.

I fart - everybody farts but I fart in front of close friends and all my immediate family!!

However.....my husband does not!!

We had our first major argument in our courting days bcoz he found out I farted in front of an ex-boyfriend but to date had not farted in front of him.....Bizarre!! Now I do all the time (we are married) but he (and his family) still do it behind the bathroom door!!

I find it peculiar...I told him tonight his family are wierd not mine..but with no other family to compare against....are we (my family) really that strange!!!!

I have standards in the workplace etc but at home I just let it OUT!!!

What dya think???

There was a young fella named Carter, who was the Worlds most famous farter.

He could fart anything, from God Save The King, to Beethoven's famous sonata !!!:loopy::rant::hihi::love::D

To fart to fart

It is no crime,

It gives the bowels ease.

It warms the bed

On a frosty night

And suffocates the fleas.

To fart to fart

It is no crime,

It warms the bed

On a frosty night

To fart to fart

It is no crime,

It warms the bed on a frosty night

I fart - everybody farts but I fart in front of close friends and all my immediate family!!

However.....my husband does not!!

We had our first major argument in our courting days bcoz he found out I farted in front of an ex-boyfriend but to date had not farted in front of him.....Bizarre!! Now I do all the time (we are married) but he (and his family) still do it behind the bathroom door!!

I find it peculiar...I told him tonight his family are wierd not mine..but with no other family to compare against....are we (my family) really that strange!!!!

I have standards in the workplace etc but at home I just let it OUT!!!

What dya think???

Well I say, this thread is an utter disgrace, why is it not removed ???

No seriously, fartings OK, as long as you don't accidently poo yourself by accident when doing one in public

...and it's worldwide, of course.

The (in)famous BBC Radio 4 news announcement of a few years ago that "The Turds are gathering on the Kurkish border...."

Do you frown upon people, mainly strangers guffing in public, or do you take no notice of this natural bodily function? If your with your loved one, do you hold it in or are you `relaxed` enough to let out a little tommy squeaker? Do you enjoy farting on you own and take pride in the catastrphic effects upon the nasal passages of friends and family?

NB. Women need not reply. They dont trump because its un-lady like.

Regards

just let it rip!!!!

btw funny fart scene in a movie Blazing Saddles, watch the campfire scene with subtitles on i did once on bbc dont know if its the same on the dvd but to see ffffrrrrrrpppppppt on screen made me chuckle