Wife of 21/7 bomber jailed for 15yrs...

PetrolGirl started the offensive references.

The only people my comment would offend are Lefty Scumbags. Did I offend you?

& another thing anyone one being tried for terrorism etc wouldn,t get legal aid

No, it didn't offend me, why would it? If it had I would have replied directly to your post.

I only took issue with another poster not being even handed in his criticism, in not including your post with Suffragette's.

By the way, why would you want to offend anybody through your choice of language? Is your counter argument not convincing enough?

Just like your view supports one as well I wonder.... I thought I was being reasonable taking out the aggressor.... you know, I think you have an issue here.... you have a chip on your shoulder, I remember going back a while ago when I started this thread about the bombers before they were convicted, you jumped on the bandwagon and had a great go at me for being a Muslim hating individual not interested in the truth and they were innocent until proven guilty and you attacked me personally for what you considered me to be racially motivated.... you got that thread closed down then and you do your best to be the champion of the people but you don't quite cut it with me.... you said then if they were convicted you would condemn them.... here's your chance.

Go for it.

Any other problems with me personally then you can PM me.... in the meantime.... what sentence do you think these bombers deserved assuming you believe they are guilty? it would be nice to get back on topic.

Thanks for all that personal irrelevant nonsense theRat, it doesn't move the debate forward. For the sake of completeness I don't have a problem with you, I don't know you, I was merely responding to what appeared to me to be the unfair response you made to one poster, compared to another.

If you'd taken the time to read what my views actually were, rather than superimposing your own prejudice on them, you'd see that I absolutely agreed that the 15 year sentence for this woman was the correct one, way back in post 4:

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=3663635&postcount=4

..discussions like these polarise moderate arguments. I'm not at all sympathising with the 'terrorists', but as I've said before, two wrongs don't make a right.

In everything you say, if the tables were turned, you would probably see the terrorists point of view.

Do you see the irony of the statement you made that I've highlighted?

The innocent people who have been killed in Iraq as a result of military action by the British and Americans, were innocent bystanders..they had no beef with the UK or USA or the way we choose to live our lives. Cause and effect theRat, if this were happening to our people we might not resort to terrorism, but we would certainly see the moral justification in it.

The personal attacks came from both sides, so both should have been criticised, in order to be even handed.

I see you justifying terrorism in this Country.... what we are doing abroad is wrong full stop. What I see is people coming here to blow innocents up and you giving them the ammunition to do it through your superior intellect and reasoning..... in my eyes, people were caught here trying to blow us all up and they paid the price.

Become a Mullah.... you would be very good at it. Teaching hate takes no sense. We don't live like the middle east here and we never will unless we allow the middle east to take us over.... would you feel happier living under Sharia law? I could bomb you into submission....

Thanks for all that personal irrelevant nonsense theRat, it doesn't move the debate forward. For the sake of completeness I don't have a problem with you, I don't know you, I was merely responding to what appeared to me to be the unfair response you made to one poster, compared to another.

If you'd taken the time to read what my views actually were, rather than superimposing your own prejudice on them, you'd see that I absolutely agreed that the 15 year sentence for this woman was the correct one, way back in post 4:

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=3663635&postcount=4

So what is your gripe now?.... is it just with me personally?

So what is your gripe now?.... is it just with me personally?

I have no gripe with you, nor am I an apologist for terrorists!!

You have said variously, that I have a chip on my shoulder, that I should be a Mullah, that I'm not condemining these bombers etc etc etc..I have not made any such outlandish statements about you!

Well read it here and now..I criticised what you said in your previous thread, not because I was supporting the bombers, but you were seeking to condemn them BEFORE they were convicted..remember?? I'm a firm believer in the British sense of fair play, and it's not fair to condemn someone before you've heard the evidence against them...whoever they are.

I was one of the first posters on this thread to condemn the wife of the bomber, in supporting the sentence imposed on her and the reasons for doing so, even though it was a lengthy sentence compared to sentences for similar offences.

All I've done here is ask you to take a step back, the war in Iraq was wrong, you agree with that don't you?

So it's not beyond the realms of possibility that the people who have sympathy for the 'victims' might be a liittle pee'd off about it..understanding that doesn't mean I believe acts of terrorism are right..they're not and people caught engaging in it should be punished severely, which this woman has been..and rightly so in my opinion.

Mod note:

Several posts removed.

The bickering and sniping stops here.

If people continue in the same vein then bans will be issued.

I have no gripe with you, nor am I an apologist for terrorists!!

You have said variously, that I have a chip on my shoulder, that I should be a Mullah, that I'm not condemining these bombers etc etc etc..I have not made any such outlandish statements about you!

Well read it here and now..I criticised what you said in your previous thread, not because I was supporting the bombers, but you were seeking to condemn them BEFORE they were convicted..remember?? I'm a firm believer in the British sense of fair play, and it's not fair to condemn someone before you've heard the evidence against them...whoever they are.

I was one of the first posters on this thread to condemn the wife of the bomber, in supporting the sentence imposed on her and the reasons for doing so, even though it was a lengthy sentence compared to sentences for similar offences.

All I've done here is ask you to take a step back, the war in Iraq was wrong, you agree with that don't you?

So it's not beyond the realms of possibility that the people who have sympathy for the 'victims' might be a liittle pee'd off about it..understanding that doesn't mean I believe acts of terrorism are right..they're not and people caught engaging in it should be punished severely, which this woman has been..and rightly so in my opinion.

I'm not trying to make you look bad bf and to be honest I apologise for the rubbish that went out the window hopefully and you know what I mean ;).... I would never attach myself to that kind of behaviour or attitude.....

You know I agree that the Iraq war was wrong but we are in Britain here and the people who live on the streets of it didn't choose to go to war.... there was never a vote on it, so it seems to me a person who takes it out on them should be punished according to the law.... I don't think that's an unreasonable view to hold the same as you....

What can we argue about now? :hihi:

I'm not trying to make you look bad bf and to be honest I apologise for the rubbish that went out the window hopefully and you know what I mean ;).... I would never attach myself to that kind of behaviour or attitude.....

You know I agree that the Iraq war was wrong but we are in Britain here and the people who live on the streets of it didn't choose to go to war.... there was never a vote on it, so it seems to me a person who takes it out on them should be punished according to the law.... I don't think that's an unreasonable view to hold the same as you....

What can we argue about now? :hihi:

The Iraq war and any impending war affects us all Rat-

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=9300

I agree we did not choose to go to war, but our government did and now there are consequences that I nor you can do anything about.

This woman is as bad her dirty filthy terrorist scum of a husband. It is only their stupidity that prevented another atrocity and as such they both should have been locked up and the key thrown away. 15 years is a let off an a disgrace!