Wife of 21/7 bomber jailed for 15yrs...

What happens if their parents come from different countries? Do we flip a coin to find out which country we will deport them too? Also, what makes think that another country will accept one of our criminals because his mum was born there? Finally, is this for every one who has a foreign mum or dad?

Why would it matter where terrorists come from?.... if they moved here from a foreign Country then send them back, even if they will be supposedly tortured, they had death in mind for innocents here so why should we worry about their fate when they chose that way of life?

If born here, then that is a different matter.... cut their benefits off and watch them find another Country to give them sanctuary in the same way and the freedom they enjoy.

. . .and all the nasty little trolls

That is uncalled for.... people are allowed to give their opinions without you pigeon holing them in a nice neat little package that suits you

I'd hate to think of your opinion on me for starting a thread that is not based on assumption but a fact of life in Britain today.

Comment on the subject and not on personal grievances please.

That is uncalled for.... people are allowed to give their opinions without you pigeon holing them in a nice neat little package that suits you

I'd hate to think of your opinion on me for starting a thread that is not based on assumption but a fact of life in Britain today.

Comment on the subject and not on personal grievances please.

Perhaps if Petrol Girl could learn to phrase her so-called opinions so that they're not personal, maybe she wouldn't get the response she does?

And as for pigeon holing (to say nothing of stereotyping and being offensive) - I think 'lefty filthbags' just about covers it, don't you? You can't come to the defence of a poster by criticising someone else for exactly the same crime without looking rather silly, I'm afraid.

Perhaps if Petrol Girl could learn to phrase her so-called opinions so that they're not personal, maybe she wouldn't get the response she does?

And as for pigeon holing (to say nothing of stereotyping and being offensive) - I think 'lefty filthbags' just about covers it, don't you? You can't come to the defence of a poster by criticising someone else for exactly the same crime without looking rather silly, I'm afraid.

I defend the right to free speech but this is an argument between two people and nothing to do with the thread.... descriptives of politics never had a problem with calling the left or right any names before and I'm sure it won't in the future.... there are scumbags on both side of the spectrum.... it was plain to me that Suffragette1 was the aggressor and she made no point whatsoever regarding the thread.... it was an outright attack with no addition to the topic.

Justify her motives if you must but you.... also are making no addition.... do you have an opinion on terrorists?

Maybe she did think she was immune to prosecution for aiding the attempted killing of innocent people here but ignorance is no excuse for breaking the law.... you should look the law up of the land you go to before you make assumptions.... in some Countries they stone women to death for falling in love with someone who is not of the right religion or not wealthy enough to turn over a dowry.... wouldn't you want to know that facts before you visited somewhere like that?

Indeed, so what do you think should be the consequences for Blair and Bush (UK & USA) in failing to establish what the law of the land was in respect of invading a country in which they had no moral justification or mandate in invading and killing thousands of citizens (including women and children) of that country??

You seem to be very keen on what is right and wrong..what would you have said if Sadaam Hussein and his troops had been in a position to invade the UK because he didn't like us and it resulted in the deaths of thousands of our people? Would you sit on your hands and do nothing or fight back at what you perceived to be the aggressor?

I don't wonder why you protect terrorists in this Country anymore, you are always very vocal in standing up for them.... I think I've worked out why.

As, you've said in respect of PetrolGirl, everyone has a right to an opinion, they don't have to give reasons to anyone as to whiy they have that opinion.

I defend the right to free speech but this is an argument between two people and nothing to do with the thread.... descriptives of politics never had a problem with calling the left or right any names before and I'm sure it won't in the future.... there are scumbags on both side of the spectrum.... it was plain to me that Suffragette1 was the aggressor and she made no point whatsoever regarding the thread.... it was an outright attack with no addition to the topic.

Justify her motives if you must but you.... also are making no addition.... do you have an opinion on terrorists?

It illustrates superbly how blinkered your vision is, PetrolGirl started the offensive references. If your going to be critical of one, you have to be critical of both, irrespective of the fact your view favours that of PetrolGirl or say nothing.

Indeed, so what do you think should be the consequences for Blair and Bush (UK & USA) in failing to establish what the law of the land was in respect of invading a country in which they had no moral justification or mandate in invading and killing thousands of citizens (including women and children) of that country??

You seem to be very keen on what is right and wrong..what would you have said if Sadaam Hussein and his troops had been in a position to invade the UK because he didn't like us and it resulted in the deaths of thousands of our people? Would you sit on your hands and do nothing or fight back at what you perceived to be the aggressor?

Quite simple really BF.... like I have always maintained.... we shouldn't have gone to war in Iraq, I was very much against it.... it was wrong. What we are talking about here is terrorists in this Country wanting to blow people up like you and me who have no beef with Iraq or the way they choose to live their lives.

]As, you've said in respect of PetrolGirl, everyone has a right to an opinion, they don't have to give reasons to anyone as to whiy they have that opinion.

Everyone has a right to an opinion but when they can't give a reason for that opinion then it makes them look a bit dumb.... personal attacks on another poster is no substitution for the facts.