Gulliver's Kingdom- Matlock, have you been?

The cable cars are a different attraction aren't they? As someone said earlier, i don't think you have to go on them at Gulivers, well we never did! So now you've got no excuse! :P

The cable cars are a different attraction aren't they? As someone said earlier, i don't think you have to go on them at Gulivers, well we never did! So now you've got no excuse! :P

Didn't realise that, having never been. You're right, no excuse will go en famille the next time we have some half decent weather.

theres like a ski lift to get you to the top of the hill at gullivers the cable cars are for the heights of abraham

it was there when i went, that was like a good ten years plus ago lol

we went last year, my then 6 year old loved it! definetely start from the bottom though as it is VERY steep. There is an indoor play area bit if you get an hour of bad weather.

Its great for the calf muscles

We're going on Tuesday ! Took our five and two year old kids during the Easter holidays and they loved it so we're off again :)

We always went straight to the top on the ski lift and worked our way down hill on foot. I last went two years ago when the sprogs were 11 and 14, and they still had fun. There's a big rollercoaster now, they loved that!

Great place to go :thumbsup:

Is it worth going here today? And is it good for toddlers?

Did you go and did the kids enjoy it?

I was woken this morning with the words "we're going to Gullivers Kingdom".

It was great, not too busy at all, short queues for rides and entry.

There's a good mix of rides, some "sit and ride" types and some a little more scary:o

My kids 8 and 12 both loved it and fell asleep in the car on the way home.

I advise taking a pick nick, we did, and there are indoor and outdoor pick nick areas, but we went into a cafe for a hot drink and there were several tables that had plates of food that had been barely touched and left.

Did you go and did the kids enjoy it?

Hi all,

Well we did go, my little one was under 90cm (not 2 til August) so got in free, but most of the stuff ids under 90cm cant go on so thats why, so was a bit of a waste.. would def go back when shes older but not yet