Looking for a boxing gym

Hi, I'm looking to get in to boxing, wanting to get fit and meet some new mate etc. I’m looking for somewhere in city centre or close, I'll be coming from Handsworth so I'd drive or get the 52 bus. I'm 22, work full time in the week so need somewhere I can go after about 6 and at weekends, I'm not looking to get in to competitions, just want a good workout and lessons, sparring etc. I want somewhere that'll welcome a beginner, I used to go to Croft House on Hollis Croft, West Bar, when I was about 14, I enjoyed that because there was a good mix of ages, amateurs and advanced boxers and it was varied! Any recommendations

Hi, I'm looking to get in to boxing, wanting to get fit and meet some new mate etc. I’m looking for somewhere in city centre or close, I'll be coming from Handsworth so I'd drive or get the 52 bus. I'm 22, work full time in the week so need somewhere I can go after about 6 and at weekends, I'm not looking to get in to competitions, just want a good workout and lessons, sparring etc. I want somewhere that'll welcome a beginner, I used to go to Croft House on Hollis Croft, West Bar, when I was about 14, I enjoyed that because there was a good mix of ages, amateurs and advanced boxers and it was varied! Any recommendations

What about Brendan Ingle's gym at Wincobank?

theres a thai boxing place at wicker thats good is that any good for you?

There's one in Woodhouse at the top of Tithe Barn in the old church, that would be closer for you!

There's one at the Burton Street Project in Hillsborough as well, my former Bar room sweetheart Keeley from the Robin Hood used to go there (and possibly still does)

You could go to the wicker camp thai boxing where I go.

It is very good for beginners and teh atmosphere is very good and welcoming. You would have to get off at norfolk bridge(levison street), then take a left on to foley street. Walk down Foley street till you get to the round about, on your right hand side you will see Sheffield Thai boxing gym. Go through tthe blue gates and up the stairs. looks like a rocky style gym. This place is home of many world champions. wickercamp.co.uk

What about Brendan Ingle's gym at Wincobank?

Hi, Have you got any contact details for Brendan's gym, phone number, address etc?

I have done a search but can't find it, cheers

St Thomas Boys and Girls boxing Club

Newman Road

Sheffield

(0114)2617341

brendan ingles gym