1. 1. Your Favourite Local Radio Station

• Hallam FM
    • Rother FM
    • Galaxy Yorkshire
    • Magic AM
    • Real Radio
    • BBC Radio Sheffield
    • Other - Please state below

Which is currently your favourite local radio station in the Sheffield area and why is this, also which would you say was the worst local radio station in the Sheffield area.

Will be interesting to hear peoples views on this.

For me I would say the best would be Rother Fm, followed closely by Radio 2 (although this is not a local station, so can not add this to the poll) and the worst by far would have to be Hallam Fm, which just seem to play the same crap day in day out and play the same song at least twice every few hours, usually a Robbie Williams record, or it was the last time I listened to this.

I also like Galaxy Yorkshire, although I do tend to prefer Rother Fm, just listen to Galaxy for Hirsty's Daily Dose and the Overdose mainly.

So what are your views on this, remember this is for local radio stations, so no Radio 1,2 etc will appear in the poll, but feel free to discuss this below in the forum :).

Galaxy for Hirsty's DD! He's brilliant as are Jojo and Danny!

Apart from that though, its crap! :D

I used to like listening Talk Sport when James Whale was on at night but he's got the sack for telling people to vote Boris for mayor or something..