Student attacked and injured - attackers now sentenced

This sucks.

But then I've been saying for years that if the law was allowed to put the fear of God into young thugs, youth crime would dissappear practically overnight IMO. But because of the bloody "Bleeding heart" loony left human rights Brigade, they can't! :rant:

Now all that is on hold until he is well enough to complete the course, whenever that will be." But she urged other young people not to be deterred from studying in Sheffield. "Adrian enjoyed living in Sheffield and would not want his experience to put anyone off."

I wonder what his opinion of Sheffield will really be. Perhaps a city of violent cokeheads that nobody should consider going to.

But then again you're a bleeding heart liberal who thinks one of this gruesome pair should become Prime Minister and the other the next King.

And aren't you one of the right-wing intellectuals who yearns for the days of the empire back again, so tell us what is the difference between this thuggish behaviour and that of our forefathers when they were off colonising other lands.

And aren't you one of the right-wing intellectuals who yearns for the days of the empire back again, so tell us what is the difference between this thuggish behaviour and that of our forefathers when they were off colonising other lands.

Now it wouldn't have been a bad idea to make this gruesome duo fight on the Northwest Frontier of British India. If they want to fight, make them fight there.

And I suppose had the defence of the UK been left in your hands in 1914 or 1939, we would have been colonised by Imperial or Nazi Germany.

Now it wouldn't have been a bad idea to make this gruesome duo fight on the Northwest Frontier of British India. If they want to fight, make them fight there.

And I suppose had the defence of the UK been left in your hands in 1914 or 1939, we would have been colonised by Imperial or Nazi Germany.

Oh I understand it now, in the world of right-wing politics it is ok to go and batter people of other nations, but it is wrong for people to batter people of their own nation and it is wrong for people on the left to condemn the actions of both.

I'm sure this makes sense to some people, can't quite see it myself though!

Oh I understand it now, in the world of right-wing politics it is ok to go and batter people of other nations, but it is wrong for people to batter people of their own nation and it is wrong for people on the left to condemn the actions of both.

I'm sure this makes sense to some people, can't quite see it myself though!

And you, like the typical leftie, thinks we should be reduced to a doormat that would let anybody wipe their feet all over us.