BBC Radio Sheffield

I love listening to Toby interviewing Julie Dore. I can't work out whether she has an utter dislike of the man or whether she is just severely displeased that she has to answer questions and explain her councils actions to the people.

Either way it's always entertaining to hear her squirm and try to control her anger :hihi:

How this lady who strikes me as a bit dim and slightly unbalanced got to be in her position is absolutely beyond me :huh::suspect:

More of her on the radio please!

when was this? by the way I agree with everything you say about the incompetent Dore

---------- Post added 11-03-2016 at 21:26 ----------

Advice for Julie. Promote the Sheffield Powerhouse. Lets forget the Northern Powerhouse its a myth. Both Manchester and Leeds are so scared about our great City moving forward on its own.

---------- Post added 11-03-2016 at 21:00 ----------

Was it is alter ego

---------- Post added 11-03-2016 at 21:02 ----------

You look like one in that hat matey

---------- Post added 11-03-2016 at 21:03 ----------

The BBC should have sacked him last year.

the first few lines of your post is comedy gold

Edited by hackey lad

when was this? by the way I agree with everything you say about the incompetent Dore

---------- Post added 11-03-2016 at 21:26 ----------

the first few lines of your post is comedy gold

She was last on I think yesterday talking about the regional mayor.

Who the hell is Tony Foster, I have never heard of him?

You must have heard about his nan ,his kids, his dog,his wife, his motor home ,his beer selling ,his banjo playing his ---------------- if not then tune in on Monday.

Surely only a matter of time until SCC put out a statement where all their mates make "personal" statements condemning Foster same as they did with the trees fiasco.

Did I miss that? Do you have links to the personal statements with the trees fiasco?