Owls v Norwich City

i just wish that all those fans who made up the 36,000 yesterday would come every week and give that kind of support every week!!

;) They would turn up, if Wednesday did the "kid-a -quid!" or "bring a mate for a fiver" thing every week! ;)

Jut found this on good 'ld YouTube. A bit dodgy camera work but at least you get to see the crowd and the magnificent display on the North Stand.

I wish I could have been there.

That looks great. Couldn't see it myself being one holding one of the cards up. What a day!!!!

Roll on next season, what to do with the weekends now the football has finished for 3 months.

So does that mean if we were to play Manchester United we could expect to take them to penalties too?

It is a statement of how crap your team is that you went out of the Cup against a Premiership side that is hopelessly out of its depth up there, and has gained only 11 points all season. All Wednesday are is a motley collection of has-beens and no-hopers who are just a bit better than Doncaster Rovers.

and utd just love taking our has- beens and no-hopers. why dont you take a look at out team sheets and count how many are over 30 or 25 for that matter, think you'll find there was only 3 or 4 that actually got in the team, rest were young, which was part of the problem. and when you say no-hopers, are talking about beevers who is only 19 but plays beyond his years, wood, simek, mcallister, sodje and the rest. the team might of had a terrible season but the players we have got when fit are better than the table suggests and aslong as we can keep them then they can be the future

just watched the goals at the sty. jesus you should be down. that was never a penalty and you know it. been talking to a family of pigs this morning all went and all say they should have been 3 down at half time. the pen was the turning point you dont get that then the longer it goes on the more panic sets in. count youre lucky stars you lucky lucky pigs.

I agree BB.

Something I put on an earlier post this morning after someone had said it was an easy win for the Owls:

It certainly wasn't (an easy win), the score was a little bit flattering to say the least.

Was it a penalty? Bullen thought that the crowd influenced the ref.

What would have happened if Grant had not got his right hand on the ball to pull off that crucial save in the first half.

It could easily have been 3 to Norwich who had clearly given up trying half way through the second half.

Norwich ripped the Owls defense apart in the first half.

However, they won and that's all that matters when your staring relegation in the face.

Without a doubt we could have been 3-0 down at HT yesterday..fantastic save by Grant at 1-0 by the way..but the result, which was flattering, ensured safety regardless of the other results, which means we don't have to thank our neighbours from S2. There is a very fine line between success and failure...fact !

Without a doubt we could have been 3-0 down at HT yesterday..fantastic save by Grant at 1-0 by the way..but the result, which was flattering, ensured safety regardless of the other results, which means we don't have to thank our neighbours from S2. There is a very fine line between success and failure...fact !

think you owe a big thank you to brian robson.