Owls v Norwich City

Was talking to my Owls mate this morning before I went to work and I said the Owls would win as they were probably the worst side to visit the lane this season

They being Norwich.

Yeah they weren't brilliant, except for the first ten minutes when we play rubbish and make anyone look like world beaters.

I honestly think the crowd at Hillsborough today played it's part, both for the good and the bad! The players weren't used to playing infront of a crowd so big so nerves go to them.

We got off to our usual shakey start, then after not looking like we'd get anything from the match (luckily a fine save by grant kept us only 1 down) we got a penalty, Burton calmly slotted it home and the atmosphere took off.

Second half came and we didn't look any better for the first few mins, then we sprang into life and the goals came.

Seeing mccallister come on was great, we've missed his endless running in midfield, songo'o today didn't look interested, just like he's not in the past few matches