C.B. Radio in Sheffield

we could all wear tribute mohawk wigs ,what do you reckon ......nidge lol

what and manchester martins?

So long has we don't have to have the same hairstyles as Nidge did, I havn't got enough hair now for the punk look, nor has he!

cheeky get!an im afraid it mite be shorter but still got enuff.check it out at casbah 2nite(thurs)u an all jay if ya up 4it?hope everythin ok at hosp.yeh an mick he bad nowadays...long time from ocs crew an magnet.parkinsons or motor neurone i believe.

old cb'ers dont die.........they just learn to type!

old punks dont die.........they just get skinheads!

mick megadrive should be out an all an probably a couple of others.

:thumbsup:anyway ive gotta go as ive a hospital appointment at nothern gen in morning ,we,ll have to get everybody rounded up like nidge and everybody that used to go on for a jar or 3:thumbsup::thumbsup:

count me in!!!:hihi:

hope alls well Jay x

mick megadrive should be out an all an probably a couple of others.

Sorry mate been to Flouch Inn for a curry with some old mates from school! just got back and havin' a nice cup of charles, no alcohol toneet, cos' me's drivin.:rant:

cheeky get!an im afraid it mite be shorter but still got enuff.check it out at casbah 2nite(thurs)u an all jay if ya up 4it?hope everythin ok at hosp.yeh an mick he bad nowadays...long time from ocs crew an magnet.parkinsons or motor neurone i believe.

old cb'ers dont die.........they just learn to type!

old punks dont die.........they just get skinheads!

skinheads and hairy arses!

i was going to go to the casbah nidge but i was too tired to keep awake (must be an age thing or summat :( )but we,ll deffo have to arrange a good night out as ive not had a proper night out for months , and hi lisa everythings goin fine hospital wise ,getting better every day (and greyer by the minute lol :confused:)

hers a few more names.....I was The Raven then there was Tiny Tim, Dutchess, Exorcist, Supermouse, We started up the channel 5 club which ran back in 1979/80 ish. The first rig i got was a 40channel Bristol from a guy called Big Spanner. had a lot of fun in those days and Im still friends with SuperMouse, Duchess but sadly TinyTim is no longer with us.

i always lived at wisewood till 3 yrs ago

thought it was you,how you doing buddy.

remember those late nights cruising around and calling at greasy v's for a burger.

last time i saw you was in hillsborough precinct about 8 years ago.

have you guessed who yet??

Craig,Craig,Craig ........Duracell, wondered where you'd disappeared to ,cause i remember you, you were part of our cortina clan till you flogged it to Shane (remember the spray tint lol ):lol:,ive got a new toy now ..a 59 pop :thumbsup:

Hi jay down on tripple five yesterday tea time had two contacts into poland,two into france,one into northern ireland an, old freind of mine ROY AND SILVIA who live in corsica.

catch you later good buddy (mike sierra 309 )aka ginger beer