C.B. Radio in Sheffield

:gag:u cant be far off my age can u ,well maybe a few years older lol:hihi:

No I'm not that old, cheeky <blank>

cj s was just off the dual carriageway at broomhall:thumbsup:

Don't Know then, where did you live then as a kid?

I am a year older than you, big 40 I am afraid I took my driving test around Wisewood. It looks a little strange up there now without the Dialhouse, end of an Era? there used to be a lad live further up towards the Admarel Rodney Called Andy Jubb Do you know him?

name rings a bell ,knew most people from wisewood and loxley ,i remember faces and cars rather than names lol

name rings a bell ,knew most people from wisewood and loxley ,i remember faces and cars rather than names lol

He livid in the last house just past the post office, on the same side. I also worked with Rodger who owned the post office a few years ago.

i know andy gray ,little andy who lived in first house after shops ,

:thumbsup:anyway ive gotta go as ive a hospital appointment at nothern gen in morning ,we,ll have to get everybody rounded up like nidge and everybody that used to go on for a jar or 3:thumbsup::thumbsup:

:thumbsup:anyway ive gotta go as ive a hospital appointment at nothern gen in morning ,we,ll have to get everybody rounded up like nidge and everybody that used to go on for a jar or 3:thumbsup::thumbsup:

So long has we don't have to have the same hairstyles as Nidge did, I havn't got enough hair now for the punk look, nor has he!

we could all wear tribute mohawk wigs ,what do you reckon ......nidge lol