10,000 extra for Norwich - sold out match.

bladebloke

Well i guess i must be at the wrong end of the spectrum - i just prayed for staying in the league and not loosing to the Blades.

Losing willman, it's losing :D

Anyways, Hopefully when the Blades win on Sunday Weds will then stay up and we will be play offs....

what your going down to norwich to get a ticket. jesus youre keen pity you was'nt so keen earlier in week or rest of season for that matter.

And just how do you know how many times ive been to hillsborough? :loopy:

I have to admit I'm looking forward to a great atmosphere and a full house.

But (here he goes) it does leave a little bit of a bad taste.

Primarily because of the season ticket price increase. Wednesday may (possibly although I can't confirm it to be true) announce 'we had a full house so there can't be a problem with our pricing policies'. Season ticket holders were going to protest at this game - Wednesday have been (although they may not have been - it's just a guess) very cunning in ensuring a full house of part timers which will nicely hide any demo by regulars. Very cunning. (Alledgedly - although this may not be true).

And it's bad that we have struggled to top 20,000 all season, and at the point where we might just be safe, 10,000 extra fans appear.

Where were they all season? 10,000 fans getting to 10 games each at £20 a game is £2million quid for the club. A nice slice off the debt, an increased wage budget, even a new signing, Billy Sharp was £2m (ok bad example :hihi:).

And we aren't safe yet - one of 5 teams still in trouble. These occasions have a habit of biting us on the arse through complacency!

I know Wednesday aren't unique in having these part timers - all teams have them. And some of them have good reason to be part timers.

But hopefully some of them will see that regular attendance can make a massive difference.

UTO.

I have to admit I'm looking forward to a great atmosphere and a full house.

But (here he goes) it does leave a little bit of a bad taste.

Primarily because of the season ticket price increase. Wednesday may (possibly although I can't confirm it to be true) announce 'we had a full house so there can't be a problem with our pricing policies'. Season ticket holders were going to protest at this game - Wednesday have been (although they may not have been - it's just a guess) very cunning in ensuring a full house of part timers which will nicely hide any demo by regulars. Very cunning. (Alledgedly - although this may not be true).

And it's bad that we have struggled to top 20,000 all season, and at the point where we might just be safe, 10,000 extra fans appear.

Where were they all season? 10,000 fans getting to 10 games each at £20 a game is £2million quid for the club. A nice slice off the debt, an increased wage budget, even a new signing, Billy Sharp was £2m (ok bad example :hihi:).

And we aren't safe yet - one of 5 teams still in trouble. These occasions have a habit of biting us on the arse through complacency!

I know Wednesday aren't unique in having these part timers - all teams have them. And some of them have good reason to be part timers.

But hopefully some of them will see that regular attendance can make a massive difference.

UTO.

You seem a little cynical fs, probably with good cause, but I think that it was still a good move on Wednesday's part to lower prices for this game.

Apart from a crowd this size being the 12th man, it could catch a few future supporters.

Plus the profit from everyone buying a pie and a pint.:hihi: