Rate the last film you saw

ArticJack

Up - Excellent. Best Pixar, yet. 8/10

Princess Mononoke - Amazing. Superb story and animation. 8/10

Fish Tank - Gripping. Fantastic. Katy Jarvis was very good. 8/10

Micmacs - Very disappointing. Far from the the standard set with City of the Lost Children and Delicatessen. 6/10

I know this film is a old one, but i was so happy i got it again with my last one been stolen years ago. and that was Labyrinth, I was 10 when i first seen it and i loved seeing it again,just like i did the first time

10/10

Loved this film when i was younger too!! Remember going to Bradford film museum and alot of the puppets were there - brill!!

Terminator Salvation - 7/10 better than i expected, Didnt realise Sam Worthington was in it so that was a nice surprise

Avatar - 6/10. Slow..graphics were amazing but overall dead boring...Really wanted to like it but it was just hughly dissapointing.

Invictus - 10/10..amazing film. Found it hard not to cheer whenever they won a game....Morgan Freeman once again part of a brilliant film. Only downpoint was Matt Damon. Played the part well but all i could think was - "Mattttt Dammmonnn" lol

Avatar - 6/10. Slow..graphics were amazing but overall dead boring...Really wanted to like it but it was just hughly dissapointing.

Invictus - 10/10..amazing film. Found it hard not to cheer whenever they won a game....Morgan Freeman once again part of a brilliant film. Only downpoint was Matt Damon. Played the part well but all i could think was - "Mattttt Dammmonnn" lol

Great Film !