Was that the worst match ever

fatrap

I think that match last night was the worst i have ever seen .If it had been any body i would have turned it off . But i needed to see how it finnished so i could give the blunts at work some stick again . And they got it big time, talk about bypass midfield i think they will play 5 across the back and 5 up front on saturday

I think that match last night was the worst i have ever seen .If it had been any body i would have turned it off . But i needed to see how it finnished so i could give the blunts at work some stick again . And they got it big time, talk about bypass midfield i think they will play 5 across the back and 5 up front on saturday

no pick any recent England game instead

would have turned it off but but but..

yer all closet blades bullied into being pigs by yer dads.

You're being unfair. i've seen united play far far worse

“I hate a good many things, but I suffer them all the same.”

Stannis Baratheon