Earthquake - Sheffield... and the rest of the UK 00:58 27 Feb

I thought I'd had a bit too much gin for a minute.

That was plain scary, I didn't even know if was coming, just minding my own watching TV and the sofa started shaking!!!!

Hell must be a big one, we felt in here in North Derbyshire, the whole house shook. Everyone is out on the street!

I live in Stannington and the whole flat shook...my settee shook all over the place and it woke my Wife and Kids, in bed upstairs....weird!....This has to be Global Warming at work ! 4.7 on the Richter..... epicentre @ 53.321°N, 0.314°W

The forum has really slowed down! Everyone's on here discussing the earthquake!

mum says they got a slight tremor in Cambridge too

is made of good stuff, that was pretty scarey got me up out and on the street heard a few others saying earthquake in the dark... not pleasant

I am just talking to my friends on MSN and one lives near coventry and he says that he hasn't had the earthquake. my mate in S72 has

We had it in Leicestershire, so funny that, as Coventry is only about 30 mins drive down the M69 from us.

Must have benn bad to wake me up - i thought something had crashed - half the street is up here at Dinnington