SUFC (WORLDWIDE) has Signed Australian A-League Development Agreement

bladesufc1

lol!!! actually thats not true.

He didn't get any money in january because after getting speed, martin and ugo in he said that he didn't need anyone else.

He tried for cattermole from boro but they said no.

Thats it really, funds were there but he elected not to spend them.

He was told there were no funds available for him to spend. I think McCabe didnt want to give that tit anything as he knew he was going to tell him to clear off soon.

As for Cattermole he was injured and couldnt join us.

Don't you think that all these foreign investments in so-called football clubs are a smokescreen for other business enterprises and they are perhaps using their football clubs for mega money business deals that has nothing to do with football at all. Clever business i call it, using football clubs as a front...ALLEDGEDLY! :suspect:

This can only be a good move. For all the Wednesday fans scoffing the fact is the more links you have with other clubs the more money you can make and the more opportunities you have for players.

“I hate a good many things, but I suffer them all the same.”

Stannis Baratheon

This is something I've thought - you have all these investments in all these clubs.

But what has it brought you so far? You haven't got a player in your team from any of them.

Fair point, but it's worth mentioning that Chengdu aside, all these deals are very recent. We were never going to see any immediate return out of these, perhaps only in a financial way. All for the future really.

McCabe seems more interested in long term strategies, which is to be commended.

Who knows, if your mystery man turns out to be the real deal, we might be talking about these kind of deals for Wednesday too...

Don't you think that all these foreign investments in so-called football clubs are a smokescreen for other business enterprises and they are perhaps using their football clubs for mega money business deals that has nothing to do with football at all. Clever business i call it, using football clubs as a front...ALLEDGEDLY! :suspect:

Don't need to put "allegedly" in there Billy.

United aren't into the habit of suing fans, theirs or others. :hihi::hihi: