Fabio capellos first match

craigmason

He seems to, be a guy who knows his own mind, and uses sensible discipline to develop healthy respect.

Having said that I really still want an Englishman to manage England.

Should we go on to win the world cup under Capello and his Italian background team, who has won it Italy or England?

4-0 to England

I was so engrossed in some website it took me 3 minutes and 23 seconds of match play to realise England were playing and it was them on TV (even after briefly glancing over at the minutes silence...).

Oops! Call myself a football fan!?!?

The score? Who knows.

what do people think will be the result of capellos first match...

Not bothered, it's a friendly.

The guys making the right noises, let him bed in, and lets judge him by the important results yet to come.

Talk of "should he give Beck's his 100th cap", "should he really be doing xxxxxxxx", is all a load of BS...

...what I want is England results, and if he delivers them (and I think he can)...

.."that'll do nicely".

But tonight, give him chance to find his feet.

:thumbsup:

Give him time, we will soon have 1-0 down to a fine art ;)

Is that supposed to be helpful?

Comments like that will just encourage our "gutter" press to hound whoever is in the post of manager...

...for once can we not please get behind the manager, and team who could deliver, without needlessly joining in with pointless vitriol?

:nono: