Party Venue, Room Hire, Megathread....

Hi looking for a room ect for a 16th birthday party around hillsbro area ideally a sat night but know some places say no to a weekend so wil consider weekdays

any ideas???????

The Drive, just off Marlcliffe Rd, good size room and a bar if it is going to be a mixed age do...

Hi looking for a room ect for a 16th birthday party around hillsbro area ideally a sat night but know some places say no to a weekend so wil consider weekdays

any ideas???????

have you tried philidelphian club martin street.

or hillsbrough arena

My sister had her 18th birthday at malinbridge pub. Its good cus they get the dj out and put the disco lights on and they close ther room so it will be a private party!

Bowling alley is your best bet, there's one at Firth Park(17 bus) or at centertainment - tram takes you straight there

Try Hilsborough Working Mens Club, they have a private room upstairs, & they do a lovely buffet very cheap x

The new Riverside Cafe on Catchbar lane has signs saying it does parties.. and has a gorgeous outdoor space.. plus they're lovely people!

The also have room upstairs so would be flexible numbers wise I would think

If not the suggestion of the place off Marlcliffe road is a good one :-)

We used Hillsborough Arena for an adult Birthday Party recently - good sized main room with its own bar (or can use the main bar in room next door), smaller room that can be used for catering if you have a lot of people attending, level access. own car park, can provide catering (or you can do your own), bar prices reasonable, can provide DJ and lights or you can use your own

I recommend it

Hillsborough Club - (Bradfield rd ) Very good n good food !!

we have got my daughters 16th at riverlin social club on friday we had same trouble as you are probably having most places around hillsbrough wont have 16 year old because there isnt enough drinking adult but riverlin if you can garentee a good few adults will be there they will accept you.

by the way we did try them all around that area

I need a function room for the 16th of September desperately. I need somewhere that will hold around 30 adults and 15 kids. Its for my dads 50th the numbers could increase yet.

I need enough space for the kiddies to run around in (ie dancefloor) and i need somewhere as close to hillsborough or as easily accessible for hillsborough as poss.

I'd like for my dad to be able to have a drink with his family so a bar would be ideal.

The catch is we don't have a lot of money as we are splitting it between buffet, music, cake etc...

If anyone has any suggestions i'd be very grateful.

thank you