Party Venue, Room Hire, Megathread....

I got married at the Burton Street Foundation last year, near the Bamford street tram stop they were reasonably priced and have a room big enough for a dj and a bar, give Angela a bell on 0114 233 2908 ext 231 or email at [email protected].

There's the Wadsley House Social Club, very nice, Jubilee Club, Claywheels Lane, Hillsborough Arena. All got gardens/grass for kids to play on.

Wadsley house, The Drive, off Marcliffe rd.

PLenty of parking,nice outside area, good buffet. Worth ringing up for price.

Hillsborough Club.

Bradfield Road. I went to a wedding reception there a couple of weeks ago and it was a good private room upstairs.

Hillsborough Club.

Bradfield Road. I went to a wedding reception there a couple of weeks ago and it was a good private room upstairs.

Yes been there once it was nice,but a bugger getting down those stairs after a pint or two.:hihi:

Yes been there once it was nice,but a bugger getting down those stairs after a pint or two.:hihi:
You should have used the lift, lol.

They have full disabled facilities.

Possibly a bit too large a room though for just 30.

I highly recommend Hillsborough Arena - friendly helpful staff, reasonable prices at the bar, parking outside, you can do your own catering or use theirs - same for DJ

Firth Park W.M.C. will let you have their concert room on a Friday night, plus put a bar on for you. Not sure about the price but it would be cheap or even free.

hillsborough club is very nice have been to loads of parties there and it is only £65 for the room

There's the Wadsley House Social Club, very nice, Jubilee Club, Claywheels Lane, Hillsborough Arena. All got gardens/grass for kids to play on.

I will definately look into these thank you

Wadsley house, The Drive, off Marcliffe rd.

PLenty of parking,nice outside area, good buffet. Worth ringing up for price.

I will look into this too don't think i've ever heard of this.

Hillsborough Club.

Unfortunately Hillsborough club is fully booked that day otherwise would have snapped it up in an instant!

I highly recommend Hillsborough Arena - friendly helpful staff, reasonable prices at the bar, parking outside, you can do your own catering or use theirs - same for DJ

I would have liked Hillsborough arena but cannot afford a £200 fee...unless i have read wrong on the website i've heard it can be rather pricey.

Does anyone know what Wisewood Inn is like. Apparently they serve food and have a nice function room.

thank you

Does anyone know what Wisewood Inn is like. Apparently they serve food and have a nice function room.

thank you

Nice pub actually.I used to go to there bonfires.I didnt know they had a function room.