Driving instructor - Megathread

My boyfriend is currently learning to drive with them and is very happy

What with - driving or being your boyfriend?:hihi:

seriously though I failed 4 times with JDM. (I have failed many more times than that at trying to get a girlfriend)

don't always go on peoples reviews... its better to take one lesson with them and see how you get on with the instructer, you'll find that if you like them as a person you respect them and listen more. If you don't like them then it doesn't matter how much of a good instructer they are - it just wont work for you. Others may disagree but during my learning time it was the same for me and everyone i knew. Take a tester lesson

I can also recommend cliff who works for SAFEDRIVE driving school

his telephone number is 07504-959202

SAFEDRIVE driving school

FREE 1st hour for beginners

FREE theory test tuition

Student discounts

FREE use of CD ROM

Block booking discounts

Quick pass courses available

Very good. I have Alan at the mo (suspended lessons until I can actually take my test thanks to 2 cancelled tests due to snow- phhfhffffft stupid weather!). Very good, does things that other instructors I have had hasn't, doesn't rob you blind, nice guy and fair. Deffo recommend them- and I have had a LOT of instructors!

Give it a go, you won't regret it.

Any recommendations for instructors in the S4 area, i need someone patient who doesn't shout!

debz (jedi's better half)

Has anyone learnt/is anyone learning to drive with drive dynamics? They do an offer of 10 lessons for £99 and 5 lessons for £60.

These sound like great offers so i've found myself left wondering...whats the catch?!

Edited by sportygirl

I'm currently learning with Drive Dynamics and I've got no complaints. Its the same people who run Kan-Kan the female only school except they take both male and female clients.

The 10 lessons for £99 is only if you're a complete beginner. If not then you can take the 5 for £60. You can't take advantage of both offers.

glenn at best drive he is brilliant!

0114 254 4088

07879 638535

tell him katherine says hi :D

Saxon on the forum :)

If you do a search there are literally hundreds of recommendations.