Driving instructor - Megathread

ok sooo ive decided im going to sack off my instructor... which is a nightmare but im wondering how i do it. My first instructor i just cancelled the lesson and ignored him because i didnt know how to handle it ( he was unprofessional and picked fights with random people infront of me and had road rage) . But i feel like i want to explain to my now instructor what he did wrong. purely because he was genuinely mean to me....

I think the clever thing to do would just be to say 'i dont need anymore lessons' and leave it at that but i think i harbour some hatred towards him and want to call him out on it. haha

NOTE TO INSTRUCTORS all i want is for you to turn up at said house, not be over personal- just professional ( i do not want you to talk about my personal life, you arent my friend, your my teacher), teach me to drive with plenty of praise and encouragement and not milk me of my hard earned cash.

ps why am i getting all the crazies..

Michelle at Signals was really good when i had my lessons, i'll be using her services again when i can afford the lessons :thumbsup:

Hi Snickers

Give Claire a call on 0800 781 7656, she will arrange some lessons for you. We also offer and introductory rate and Student discounts, also we only have fully qualified DSA Instuctors. (No trainee instructors)

STEVE SMITH, best instructor.

STEVE SMITH, best instructor.

That's scary, was just about to say that.

Lisa D'Arcy

0779 484 7690

Hi everyone,

I would just like to clarify that we have an instructor called Steve Smith and teaches for our school under our name of Martin Woodward. There is also an instructor in Sheffield called Steve Smith, that does not work for us and teaches under his own name.

If you are wanting lessons with our Steve Smith you can arrange lessons with him through our office on 0114 2016565 or 0800 781 7656

Hi everyone,

I would just like to clarify that we have an instructor called Steve Smith and teaches for our school under our name of Martin Woodward. There is also an instructor in Sheffield called Steve Smith, that does not work for us and teaches under his own name.

If you are wanting lessons with our Steve Smith you can arrange lessons with him through our office on 0114 2016565 or 0800 781 7656

My apologies for causing the confusion Martin, I was unaware of 'your' Steve Smith and assumed that Mr Postman was referring to the independent one.

My apologies for causing the confusion Martin, I was unaware of 'your' Steve Smith and assumed that Mr Postman was referring to the independent one.

No problem, I didn't want to come across as if we were trying to poach someone else's recommendation. But I agree with Mr Postman 'our' Steve Smith is brilliant :D

I have just passed my driving test with Horizon and i cannot recommend them and Allan enough.

Thank you very much.

It was a pleasure to teach you.

hey there, i had a good instructor called chris. He charges £18 per hour but the first 5 lessons are £49 which i thought was really good! i think he also does block bookings which makes the prices abit cheaper! his number is 07851278650. just tell him donna passed his number on. hope this helps you!

Hi.

Wondering if anyone could help!!

I am due to be 17 next week and i have a driving school in mind!

They are called Rivelin School Of Motoring but i have been trying to get in contact with them over the phone for about a week now and they have never answered. Could anyone shed any light on this?

Im thinking they may have gone on holiday, other than that i am clueless!

thanks x