What's the most unpleasant medical procedure you have had to endure?

An ingrowing toe nail, they had to remove the whole nail.

Despite the local anaesthetic excructiating..........:gag:

......a bit like watching Arsenal tear SUFC a new a A hole last night. :rant:

Erm, not medical, but one of my toe nails was ripped off whilst I was running the London Marathon. Didn't realise at the time as I thought the sharp horrible pain was a blister on end of my toe bursting. What a fright I got when I removed my sock :(

oooh, me! me! me!

I had a 3 inch long surgical steel spike sticking out of the end of one of my toes for 3 weeks or so, and then they pulled it out with pliers! I didn't find it unpleasant, but everyone else seemed to. Mmmm, tasty.

Oh, and I had a baby, does taht count? Having a midwife stick her hand up your jacksy to break your waters is quite unpleasant.:)

Touch wood nothing really serious has gone wrong with me (apart from all the obvious defects!) So the worst one is an endoscopy. I came round watched the big screen telly and murmured in that drugged up fashion. "ooh that's very pink" then i realised it was inside me followed by lots of "ooh it hurts" and "ooh stop" I then passed out again so all was well. :)

either them taking a sty out of my eye when i was younger OR- the colonoscopy i had last year- its very strange seeing the inside of your own intestines on a big screen infront of you (although the gas and air nearly made it worth it!!)

You're lucky - the doctor who did my colonoscopy went on to put the footage on Youtube!