Chinese Sky Lanterns/Strange lights in the sky megathread

hey all,

just wanted to know if anyone else saw these huge orange globes in the sky about 30 minutes ago?

they were about 30 times the size of a star - bright orange and left no trail.. travelling 20 times faster than any plane.. :confused::confused:

meersbrook - S8

It was Agent orange hes been cut up into bits and sucked up into space :hihi:

hey all,

just wanted to know if anyone else saw these huge orange globes in the sky about 30 minutes ago?

they were about 30 times the size of a star - bright orange and left no trail.. travelling 20 times faster than any plane.. :confused::confused:

Ask the pink elephants who were standing next to you

Ask the pink elephants who were standing next to you

Seriously tho there must be life out there ... we can't be the only planet wth life on it out of the billions that are out there !!

check: unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=116843

hey all,

sounds like what i saw in 1993 http://www.haunted-realm.com/submittedufosightings.htm have a read and see if they are the same :)

hey all,

Have you checked to make sure they definitely weren't the chinese fire lanterns? I fell for this con in November. I could have sworn blind that it wasn't one of them, it looked like a huge piece of fire. I found a few weeks later, that it was one of the forummers that sent one up into the sky and didn't admit until later, he even pretended that he didn't know what it was himself!! Mind you, its very doubtful if what you say is true about them travelling 20 times faster than a plane, I'm pretty sure the fire lanterns can't travel that fast!!

Probably some of those searchlights outside a pub/club lighting up the coluds.

It could be the perspective playing tricks on your eyes, which would be even more difficult to judge at night. They perhaps looked bigger and faster than they actually were because they were a lot closer to you than you realised.