Did anyone work at Tesco supermarket, in Hillsborough in the 1970's?

sorry dont remember your about the same age as my youngest sister

You're not the manager are you?????

I think everybody puked that night! I remember up till about 9 oclock then after that I cant remember a thing!

Did you go to that Ozzy owl night at the Wednesday ground? I think it was an engagement do between one of the girls and the assistant manager... I got so drunk that I was almost arrested on my way home because I was weeing on a parked car under the 5 arches.

It turned out to be a cop car.

Denny got me in he office and gave me a right rollocking because the coppers phoned him and blamed him for getting young lads drunk!

cant remember i do remember the assistant manager was called price lol he had a purple patch birthmark on his face

You're not the manager are you?????

no i was only 18 i was a butcher.. still am come to think of it!

cant remember i do remember the assistant manager was called price lol he had a purple patch birthmark on his face

Bloody hell yeah! Pricey used to drag me into the store room and beat me up :D

Then Clowrie would join in and Id end up in the freezer again.

I remember slashing my leg open and Stuart got me on the butchers slab and patched me up with butterfly stitches, I still have the scar to this day

no i was only 18 i was a butcher.. still am come to think of it!

Youre... Mark? big lad? Brown hair? Shoulder length hair? got stabbed through the hand by a dart?

do any of you lot from tescos remember the new mall opening in 1979, I worked in gt leisuretime which was next door to prestos supermarket.

I remember a very tall guy from tescos used to come in our shop, he had very bushy hair, played rugby i think, he used to fancy one of my friends in leisuretime.:D:D, maybe its someone on here

He was an oily git so Im surprised he didnt try to make you pay for getting blood on the floor :D

It was a really, really bad cut, it proper scooped an inch square piece of flesh out. I'd lost my mum too, so I was laid on the floor, screaming, with all these old ladies faces looking down at me, going, "ooooooooohhh", not in a concerned way, just in an "oooooooh look at that" type way.

Can you tell I'm scarred mentally by it too? :hihi:

Youre... Mark? big lad? Brown hair? Shoulder length hair? got stabbed through the hand by a dart?

you got me dude:D

do any of you lot from tescos remember the new mall opening in 1979, I worked in gt leisuretime which was next door to prestos supermarket.

I remember a very tall guy from tescos used to come in our shop, he had very bushy hair, played rugby i think, he used to fancy one of my friends in leisuretime.:D:D, maybe its someone on here

that was steve smith i last saw him in the early 80s

HAH I knew it! Its good to hear from you!

God youve brought back a few memories.

Ok... it was my 18th birthday and you and Stuart ambushed me and carried me into the bogs to put my head down it or something and as you firemans lifted me through the door I bashed my head on the frame and knocked a chunk out of it!

Remember that? I was completely unhurt but there was a bloody big chip knocked out of the frame!

Oh yeah.. Alan Robertson? Remember him? Hes all married and posh now.

Im remembering names now :D