Best Fish and Chips in Sheffield thread

andyb

Definitely Two Steps Fish and Chip Shop down Sharrowvale Road! Its amazing value and the food is well cooked and lovely and fresh! They stick to the traditional yorkshire chippy food as well serving pie dinners, yorkshire fishcakes and lovely buttered breadcakes! Everyone should try one of their £2 mini fish and chip meals - fantastic!

is it real butter Kirsty? Only I'm dead fussy about these kind of things. I only like Lurpak. And not Lurpak spreadable either, because that isn't real butter.

Come on then liven this boring thread up and name the naff ones Start with the greasy greeks manchester rd stocksbridge

the worst one is called the harthill

absolute rubbish, chip fat/oil must be months old and after waiting 10mins for chips soaked in grease --vile

Holme lane Hillborough almost opposite the pawn shop, I ordered a chip butty and he actually asked me if Id like try the chips first, He showed a few to me, Ill not go into it but I ended up having a fishcake butty instead, that was awful wished I had stayed hungry

Never will ever enter Becketts, on the manor again, disgusting oil taste, After going there when i was a kid... the best chip shop has to be newfield green shops, I was wanting a fish, went out of their way to cooking me one, was worth the wait, I was biting my fingers, It was that good. Size was surprising too, I enjoyed it so much, I go once every other week,when passing...Only thing missing was newspaper..lol

Never will ever enter Becketts, on the manor again, disgusting oil taste, After going there when i was a kid... the best chip shop has to be newfield green shops, I was wanting a fish, went out of their way to cooking me one, was worth the wait, I was biting my fingers, It was that good. Size was surprising too, I enjoyed it so much, I go once every other week,when passing...Only thing missing was newspaper..lol

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Newfield green hahahah it wanted shutting down years ago i had forgotten how bad that chip shop is until you gave your shameless plug

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Newfield green hahahah it wanted shutting down years ago i had forgotten how bad that chip shop is until you gave your shameless plug

Gather you not been since new owners.

taste every time for me, Yeah it used to be bad, never opened much either.

I have no shame? just love fishy smell...:hihi: The little chippi on woodhouse near the angel pub was my favorite.