Do you find the video offensive?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Do you find the video offensive?

• Offensive!
    • Funny!
    • Funny but Offensive.
    • I really don't care either way.

Cheap, nasty, tacky!

Why nasty? You're not getting sympathy pains for suicide bombers again? :rolleyes:

I think one of the greatest peaceful weapons against bullies and ideologues of any kind is simply to laugh at them, to bring them down to human size again. There were some great lines in the clip, but none of it was disrespectful to the victims, just contemptuous of the perpetrators.

Simplistic but funny. Now, If they had a chorus of reassembled, reanimated corpses of suicide bombers with little hydraulic rams opening and closing their mouths while they mimed show tunes ...... That'd be a bit sick.

I dunno, I think we have something similar on saturday nights on bbc1, strictly qom dancing or sommat :hihi:

• 1 month later...
its probably more offensive if you are catholic or jewish.

I think those bits were thrown in to make it 'unbiased' for reasons of political correctness, and were quite unnecessary given that the pillorying of terrorists needs no apology. There's more than enough mileage in the Catholic priest scenario to justify an entire sketch, although from what I have heard, Protestant vicars deserve it just as much!