88 bus should be every 10 minutes

SheShe

I have just sent a message to stagecoach about the 88 service. I use this every day to get to work and back from Sicey ave/Greystones rd.

I'm used to waiting at home time because of the traffic but yesterday morning I was at the bus stop for 9.15 and waited...and waited...and waited.

Freezing cold three then came literally together. I got on the second because the first was packed and guess what.

Time stops all the way. He was early.

I ended up late for work at 10.15 after leaving our house just after nine for a ten minute service.

try catching a first bus i think 86 goes to sicey from ecclesall

First buses are OK if you don't mind paying £1.20 extra. I catch the 88 from Chapeltown to the Northern General, the fare is 70p, it's £1.90 on First.

I have just sent a message to stagecoach about the 88 service. I use this every day to get to work and back from Sicey ave/Greystones rd.

I'm used to waiting at home time because of the traffic but yesterday morning I was at the bus stop for 9.15 and waited...and waited...and waited.

Freezing cold three then came literally together. I got on the second because the first was packed and guess what.

I ended up late for work at 10.15 after leaving our house just after nine for a ten minute service.

Well the problem is traffic nd the fact that everyone wants to catch it. You cant help the traffic.

First buses are OK if you don't mind paying £1.20 extra. I catch the 88 from Chapeltown to the Northern General, the fare is 70p, it's £1.90 on First.

I agree, First buses are so much more expensive, a day saver on Stagecoach is £2.70, I heard it was £4.00 on First

So let me get this straight,he waited his time at every timing point. Whats your problem then!! Ive said on here before if 3 buses turn up together then there is obviously a problem at the other end of the route.

The 1st would be packed because he was late, the 2nd would be early because he had no passengers to pick up as they were on the packed one in front. So he did his job correctly and waited his time. no pleaseing some people. And bare in mind it was 9:15!! yes rush hour !!

if its a ten minute journey by bus why didnt you walk? its good for your health to do some excise,

SheShe said 10 minute service, wouldn't that mean a service that provides a bus every 10 minutes, rather than a 10 minute journey.

Could be wrong of course ( I AM sometimes):suspect:

bus stop for 9.15 and waited...and waited...and waited.

sounds like she was was bus stop from 9:15 and got to work in an hour, so it was a short bus ride, why oh why do they stand in the freezing cold for 30/40minutes instead of walking?

if buses come every 10 minutes on every route we will have road full of buses and chaos/grid lock every day as there isnt enough road for that many buses

sounds like she was was bus stop from 9:15 and got to work in an hour, so it was a short bus ride, why oh why do they stand in the freezing cold for 30/40minutes instead of walking?

if buses come every 10 minutes on every route we will have road full of buses and chaos/grid lock every day as there isnt enough road for that many buses

True:thumbsup: but then again if you were EXPECTING one along in a minute, I suppose you would just hang on thinking it might come..Nothing worse than setting off walking only to have the one you were waiting for sail past you 2 minutes after you've give it up as a bad job.