Im after a luggage hold-all.

Strange question, but does anyone know where I can get my hands on a luggage holdall? I've been looking all over and can only seem to find the Sports ones, which are far too small. I've tried all the usual shops and also TK Maxx, Argos etc with no luck. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Tessa

Edit: Forgot to add, i'm not looking for the ones with wheels that are like small suitcases, just a bog standard holdall thats huge as i've managed to rip my other one!

There's a stall at the top of The Moor market that does loads of bags.

I was thinking of going to have a gander on a market stall if I have time, but as i've already ripped one that was quite expensive, I doubt if it would last too long!

What about that Decathlon place at the bottom of the moor? Not sure if they'll sell them, maybe worth a try?

Decathalon seems a good idea however will they just be the tiny ones? Was thinking about nipping to TJ Hughes at some point, they may have one?

I got one a couple of months back from TK Max at Crystal Peaks

the bag lady on King street does all different sizes and they are very cheap

They are selling them in Morrisons.

the bag lady on King street does all different sizes and they are very cheap

I wouldn't advise getting one from here, i got a bag from here to go on holiday with, broke as i was getting it out of the car at the airport, nothing but hassle for the rest of the holiday.

The bag stall at the top of the moor is quite good, not a bog standard market stall, otherwise there is a bag shop in crystal peaks, in the new part, and atkinsons used to have a bag section.

Decathalon seems a good idea however will they just be the tiny ones? Was thinking about nipping to TJ Hughes at some point, they may have one?

You can check out what they've got on their website. If you register and tell them where you live, it'll tell whether the Sheffield store stocks them or not!