Tramlines Festival 2010 23rd -25th July

lomaxkinesis

My band JUNGLE LION will be playing at West st. Live on Friday July 23rd, and at the Cremorne (London rd) on Sunday 25th. We're an 11-piece SKA/Reggae band, had a great gig the other day on the main stage at Peace in the Park.

Check us out this Saturday (June 19th) at Heeley City Farm, playing on the Farm stage at Heeley festival if you want a preview.

See you at Tramlines! :D

Nomination for

"Miserable Git of the Month"

...:hihi::hihi:

Im a miserable sod all year round. Not just this month. Not to worry will have had my shears sharpened to cut through the cables and plenty of rice to put in the generators. :hihi::hihi:

I will get my peace and quiet!

I went last year and it was awesome. All the bars were just letting people in an out with drinks etc. and I didn't see any trouble or owt.

About time we were allowed to roll in the streets to good music and not be arrested!

Really looking forward to Echo & The Bunnymen, think they are doing Sunday night.

I live next door to the Dev Green also and think its brill that its on the dev green, I loved tramlines festival last year and will look forward to going again this year. xx

I live very close too and looking forward to it. Missed it last year. Just hope it's something the city can pull of every year.

I live very close too and looking forward to it. Missed it last year. Just hope it's something the city can pull of every year.

So do I, if its as good as it was last year hope they make this a yearly summer event.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes it does Scrooge.

I live just next to Devonshire Green and am looking forward to it, along with most other people.

Im not - due to this event I have had that weekends gigs cancelled (as they are slap bang in the middle of it) so im well out of pocket - what do you think the chances of the organisers compensating me are.....absolutley sod all :rant:

• 2 weeks later...