Car window tinting MEGATHREAD

theirs a window tinting firm called pro tint,very professional and reliable not sure of the phone number but i know their in sheffield.

have you tried looking on t'internet? :gag:

Let's face it if people can't search this forum and find all the car tinting threads that are already on here what chance do they have of using a search engine like google?

Let's face it if people can't search this forum and find all the car tinting threads that are already on here what chance do they have of using a search engine like google?

was a little joke :cool::help:

Tints tend to increase the risk of accidents, especially in low light.

No **** Sherlock :hihi:

---------- Post added 29-05-2013 at 16:59 ----------

People want peace of mind with tints, a lot of bad customer service and poor quality tint film about. I started a similar thread the other day, was just looking for recommendations... :thumbsup:

Edited by Jabroni

Which is why the front windows on most cars cannot be tinted.

There is a legal limit and most cars are pretty near this without a tinting film being applied.

Which is why the front windows on most cars cannot be tinted.

There is a legal limit and most cars are pretty near this without a tinting film being applied.

It's not just the front tints that cause problems though. I was trying to reverse today out of a car parking space and the car next to me had all back windows tinted, and it really obscured my view when reversing.

No worse than a van tho.

All booked in thanks :thumbsup:

Edited by teddygirl
spelling

No **** Sherlock :hihi:
I know, it's ridiculous that this needs to be pointed out, but a lot of people don't seem to know that! :hihi:

There's a guy 2 doors up from me tints his " boy racer " thing with poundland black spray paints. It don't look half bad till ligh hits it and it look :hihi::hihi::hihi: