Look North Tonight - 23/08/07

04jessops

Didn't see it tonight... I hope you're not talking about Christa :rant:

I think Christa's pretty scary looking. Saw her the other night and I'm not sure if they had the lighting different or what, but you could see just how much make-up she was caked in. She looks like someone desparately trying to look younger than she is. Mind you, I suppose you can't blame her - how many news teams are made up of an old man and a very young woman? How many times do you see it the other way around?

I think Christa's pretty scary looking. Saw her the other night and I'm not sure if they had the lighting different or what, but you could see just how much make-up she was caked in. She looks like someone desparately trying to look younger than she is. Mind you, I suppose you can't blame her - how many news teams are made up of an old man and a very young woman? How many times do you see it the other way around?

Personally I can't stand her. She once did a function at OH's workplace and she's a right snob! Think she ought to have been binned a long time ago - I watch Calendar just to avoid having to watch her.

Archived