Meadowhall - new shops

wopp

I agree Bojolo. Any independents get shoved down The Lanes in a tiny little kiosk or on a crappy little stand in the mall, and get charged a fortune for the privelage of working 12 hours a day to probably barely cover their expenses.

I loved Pret A Manger. Their BLT is the best pre-packed shop-bought sarnie I think I've ever eaten.

I've seen the artists impressions of the new mall but it only says Next and Primark. A Wilkinsons and the place would be perfect :hihi:

The Pret BLT has one of the highest Salt contents for a sandwich on sale in the UK.

All that glitters aint gold.

Must admit, I like their Cheddar with Pret Pickle, but in my local Pret they only have it when it's on veggie special, about 1 week in 4. The rest of the time they don't sell a cheese sarnie. Very strange.

I think it's a shame rubbish like Primark and Next are going to take up the majority of the space - same old shops that we've already got in nearby towns. Something posh like Harvey Nichols or Selfridges would have been loads better, yeah they're expensive but so what, it's free to browse lol

• 2 weeks later...

Archived