The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

went to have my hair done in crystal peaks market, it is the central barber with the long hairdressers opposite next to the electrical guy, not the one in the corner

anyway, this small kid with coloured hair and tattoos only had to cut my hair, but man was he quick, i accept that he may always be like this but i was literally in the chair around 3 minutes, what a rush job, lucky it was only 3 quid but i was not happy, he said it dont take me long, i thought you need to do some quality finishing courses as it was proper messed up

so stayed on bus up to fretchville shops and had it tidied up by a nice lady from the thingy place next to gt news

bloody chavs

You get what you pay for. They are not chavs, it's very clever business.

I personally hate it when all I want is a hair cut and yet I end up paying for washing, gel etc. £3 is a bargain - it's just a cut. The more people they get in the more money they make, so they will go as quick as they can.

So don't put people down in the business world who are quite simply providing a service that many people will pay for.

it is never a quality service though is it, just like this run down country as a whole

it is never a quality service though is it, just like this run down country as a whole

Move away then.

The whole point is that it's not quality, it's a cut. If you want quality then go somewhere else like Loaf in Crystal Peaks and pay £20+.

Womens hairdressers are a license to print money, all paying 100-400 quid a go every 6 weeks..

Womens hairdressers are a license to print money, all paying 100-400 quid a go every 6 weeks..

I cant remember the last time I wasted £40, on hairdressing, never mind £400.

Extensions cost 3-400 quid, colour and cut 100-150..

Try Rogers at Handsworth just before Handsworth Church. A good cut for a fiver and an amazing selection of page 3 girls everywhere except the ceiling.

Extensions cost 3-400 quid, colour and cut 100-150..

I wouldn't waste my money on extensions, and my colours/ cuts cost between £10 and £20.

weel i do mobilr hair extensions n i charge 150 that everything including hair up to 18inch

hi im after some advice ive had black hair for quite a few years now but would like a change i would still like to keep some of the black in it but would like the rest stripping and doing a plum colour does anyone recomend a salon that would do this or is anyone mobile that would be willing to do this?

Mod Note

Please try to avoid using textspeak, some of our users are visually impaired and use a machine reader to read posts, these machines cannot handle textspeak.

Could anyone recommend a hairdressers to me please that is near mosbrough ?

Thanks