The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

you want to try hub at broomhall great barbers ask for a lad called karl

Lookin Gud on Lynsey Avenue near lane top. They're really fantastic at what they do...

I was thinking about going to lukin good what have you had done there if you don't mind me asking

I was thinking about going to lukin good what have you had done there if you don't mind me asking

Me and my friends have had a number of things done there from nails to colour and cut and also restyle. Good prices as well. Make ya feel relaxed.

If your query is a serious one, try Elton at Betty Tigers on Infirmary Rd

http://hairpatterns.com/

hi thank's for that i went along today. and elton did a really good job..it's just like kelly's from this is england 86:)

I have seen many recommendations for Tall Poppy on the forum so I am thinking of booking myself an appointment.

Does anyone know if they have like samples of coloured hair so I can decide what colour I might like as I have never had any colour before.

Thanks

I have seen many recommendations for Tall Poppy on the forum so I am thinking of booking myself an appointment.

Does anyone know if they have like samples of coloured hair so I can decide what colour I might like as I have never had any colour before.

Thanks

Hi there All hairdressers will have colour books which give you a sample of every hair colour they do (Like you have asked)

Tall Poppy are an AMAZING Salon, if you do go book with Julie,

She's an amazing hairdresser and has just taken part in the L'oreal Spring Summer Catwalk

Ive always seen loads of pretty girls working there of an evening, no idea what the cuts are like but the views nice!

Hi there All hairdressers will have colour books which give you a sample of every hair colour they do (Like you have asked)

Tall Poppy are an AMAZING Salon, if you do go book with Julie,

She's an amazing hairdresser and has just taken part in the L'oreal Spring Summer Catwalk

Thanks very much for your help.

went to have my hair done in crystal peaks market, it is the central barber with the long hairdressers opposite next to the electrical guy, not the one in the corner

anyway, this small kid with coloured hair and tattoos only had to cut my hair, but man was he quick, i accept that he may always be like this but i was literally in the chair around 3 minutes, what a rush job, lucky it was only 3 quid but i was not happy, he said it dont take me long, i thought you need to do some quality finishing courses as it was proper messed up

so stayed on bus up to fretchville shops and had it tidied up by a nice lady from the thingy place next to gt news

bloody chavs

went to have my hair done in crystal peaks market, it is the central barber with the long hairdressers opposite next to the electrical guy, not the one in the corner

anyway, this small kid with coloured hair and tattoos only had to cut my hair, but man was he quick, i accept that he may always be like this but i was literally in the chair around 3 minutes, what a rush job, lucky it was only 3 quid but i was not happy, he said it dont take me long, i thought you need to do some quality finishing courses as it was proper messed up

so stayed on bus up to fretchville shops and had it tidied up by a nice lady from the thingy place next to gt news

bloody chavs

well how most of the young uns style there hair it looks like they have had it cut with a chainsaw:hihi:,and before you say anything i am bald:):cool:

i dont mind paying cheap but at least have to feel like i have been looked after a bit, 3 minutes is quick to have a shave let alone hair cut

i also believe that all the beauty people in that market have come from an ignorant line, they dont smile or do anything for the customers satisfaction, just money grabbing chavs