The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

Hi! I go to Creator on West St and love it there. Several of my blonde friends get their hair coloured there - it always looks gorgeous and none of them have had any complaints. The staff are very friendly, and the service is always great. It's not exactly cheap but I believe they do student discount if that helps.

i can really recommend toni and guy, pinstone street, sheffield - i have naturally fair wavy hair which is quite difficult to deal with - glen does a BRILLIANT cut and lauren does great highlights - for a cut and colour, cost is about £100 but it's well worth it if you can afford it - i've recommended them to loads of people

I'd recommend La Coupe in Orchard square, they've done a fab job on my hair the past 2 times, and they do student discount during the week. So, foiled highlights (2 colours, weaved, T-section), cut and blow, only cost me £48! More expensive without discount, about £60, but definitely worth it, and city centre!

i can really recommend toni and guy, pinstone street, sheffield - i have naturally fair wavy hair which is quite difficult to deal with - glen does a BRILLIANT cut and lauren does great highlights - for a cut and colour, cost is about £100 but it's well worth it if you can afford it - i've recommended them to loads of people

So glad you posted this... had my hair cut at Toni and Guy a few months ago and couldn't for the life of me remember the guy's name.. I knew it was short, beginning with a G, and was thinking something like Glen or Glyn or Greg... so this must be the guy! Thanks :)

Hiya i dont live far from Dorothys is it any good and is it expensive

tried it for the first time the other week, after numerous people telling me., GO THERE. I totally freak out at hairdressers as I had long hair most of my life and avoided the 'hair butchers' aka hairdressers. Since cutting my hair short(from length of my bum) I have tried numerous hairdressers and have never walked out saying "oh thanks love it". UNTIL, I went to Dorothys. I don't know the woman, but they definately know what they are doing and actually listen to you. They don't do what 'they think is best'. I fu//en hate going to the hairdressers, but will be returning to Dorothys. The price was wicked too. 20 squid for a cut and dry. that's good for me.