The Hairdressers/Barbers megathread - Do not advertise in here

I agree with Headwork - Headwork's prices are cheaper and they are really friendly and helpful!

I have been to Rumours before and to be honest, would choose Headwork any day.

Their tel no is 0114 2650707

ive been to rumours once, and the girl didnt really listen to what i wanted and chewed gum throughout the haircut! Lovely. i ended up with about a millimitre off and a 'general' kind of 'one cut fits all' hairstyle.. mm not again.

Hi,

Ok I'll take the plunge and try Headworks... where abouts is it then? Still near Rumours?

Headworks is near the tram stop. just opposite blockbuster video shop. think the nat west bank is next to it and at the otherside is the flower shop.

White Lane, where

Chapeltown?

Thanks very much everyone.

Just hope it goes okay.. been a while since I dared to change the style so a little worried. Gonna just get the cut this week then decide on colour later.

Thanks everyone... are the prices at Headworks better too?

Ta,

B

I'd recommend Headworks as well. great cut, decent price, nice staff who don't gossip.

Someone I know went to rumours & the girl stopped halfway through the cut to have a bacon buttie. When she carried on it was as if she'd forgotten what style she was doing it. She ended up with two different hairstyles.

Jeez!

Ok so glad I cancelled my appointment there then.

I have finally found a pic on the net of the hair I want. Will they think I'm stupid if I take it in?

Anyone how do you usually chose the style?

Hi everyone!!

Im looking for a good hairdressers that can help me with my hair...

For a long, long time, ive been trying to go blonde, but because ive dyed it dark previously, its always gone ginger :gag:

Its almost all grown out now as i havent dyed it since october last year, theres only about an inch or two thats still 'dyed' as ive been having it trimmed every so often to try to cut it out...but if i have it cut any more at the moment il will be far too short for me.

Anyway, just wondering if anyone knows anywhere where i could possibly get it dyed blonde, ideally looking for it to be done in different blonde-light brown streaks, so thats its not all one colour.

Thanks!! :thumbsup: