Nightclub bouncers

Has anyone been to that new club that used to be kingdom? I went on saturday night and i have to say its ggod fun,nice club but the bouncers are ******s,well one imparticular.

There is no no smoking signs anywhere and a bouncer pushed and pulled me around everywhere and said he was going to smash my face in and throw me out if i didnt put it out,so obviously i did.Why cant they just be normal instead of a jumped up pricks.Anyone else had this problem there or anywhere?:rant:

u should complain to the club or to leisure tec thats the door company and u should have asked for his badge number or even called the police as it verbal assult and threating

If you complain to the managers of Embrace they will do nothing you should complain to Brook Leisure in Barnsley (own the building) or the City Council as the doormen have to get their licence from them.

by LAW everywhere that is a public place should have the NO SMOKING sign or symbol in full public view on the entrance as well as inside. I am a sign writer and we have had a rush of orders for these inline with the new law. We have to show one too above the door to the factory even though i don't smoke anyways.

If they did smash your face in and they don't have the sign up then you would be in your full rights to take legal action against the club/owner and the bouncer.

sorry if it sounds like trolling but did you have a mobile phone when said gorrilla was assaulting you or someone else ???? perhaps you could have taken a picture or video of the alleged assault and brought them to ask ????? as for smoking well other people have lungs too !!! (sorry recently become an anti smoker.... 2 months:D ):hihi: :hihi: eep sorry ?

thenugnug, I recently had a similar problem with the bouncer at Gatecrasher. Don't think he'll be doing that again for a while!

The only reason I didn't light up in Embrace is because I knew about the smoking ban. I didn't see any signs saying no smoking but then again I was 3 sheets to the wind!

door badges are nothin to do with the council its the sia that issue the badges. I should know i have a door badge

Has anyone been to that new club that used to be kingdom? I went on saturday night and i have to say its ggod fun,nice club but the bouncers are ******s,well one imparticular.

There is no no smoking signs anywhere and a bouncer pushed and pulled me around everywhere and said he was going to smash my face in and throw me out if i didnt put it out,so obviously i did.Why cant they just be normal instead of a jumped up pricks.Anyone else had this problem there or anywhere?:rant:

Ive heard quite a few stories about the new bouncers from this so called "new club", its allways be same a lick of paint aint going to make no difference.

Some bouncers are just total pricks who think they can do what they like to you i went to a club in chesterfield a couple of years ago with my mate we had got a taxi to a nightclub where the rileys snooker bar is now.

On the way there we was having a laugh and a joke with the taxi driver too an having a few drinks in the meantime when we got there all we did was step out of the taxi and the next minute this bouncer flew out of nowhere and jumped on my mate rammed him up against the wall for no reason and grabbed the bottle out of his hand i was stunned to be honest i tryed to grab the bouncer off my mate then two more bouncers joined in and started pulling me everywhere the taxi driver was stood there looking rather stunned he couldn't believe what had happened.

What had been a very good night up until then was ruined by some jumped up pricks who was acting the billy big b*llocks for no apparent reason at all it's not as if we went anywhere near the club with the bottles we was just about to put them in the bin which was nowhere near the club.

I honestly think some of these idiots do it just to show off and act the big tough guys people like that wan't locking up.

Most of 'em are complete tossers in my opinion.

The bouncer in question, its not the one with short brown hair is it with the long coat on! He was giving this bloke sum grief infront of me and this lass and she was scared what he'd do to anyone! It was intimidating and not exactlly appealing to newcomers!

apart from the idiots at the door the clubs quality tho!