Nightclub bouncers

Has anyone been to that new club that used to be kingdom? I went on saturday night and i have to say its ggod fun,nice club but the bouncers are ******s,well one imparticular.

There is no no smoking signs anywhere and a bouncer pushed and pulled me around everywhere and said he was going to smash my face in and throw me out if i didnt put it out,so obviously i did.Why cant they just be normal instead of a jumped up pricks.Anyone else had this problem there or anywhere?:rant:

The bouncer in question, its not the one with short brown hair is it with the long coat on! He was giving this bloke sum grief infront of me and this lass and she was scared what he'd do to anyone! It was intimidating and not exactlly appealing to newcomers!

apart from the idiots at the door the clubs quality tho!

I do agree that there are plenty of bouncers who are pricks but I think it is pretty ignorant to paint them all with the same brush.

Years ago I was in Bar Matrix (when it used to be popular) when some random person decided to throw their empty bottle of bud across the room, where it smashed into my friends face, cutting it wide open.

Within a flash, one of the bouncers came over and administered first aid while another grabbed the guy who threw the bottle and restrained him for the police to deal with.

Top notch service if you ask me!

Licensed Doormen effectively "Police" the night time economy in every town and city in the country, without them we would not have the lively entertainment that we enjoy. The negative comments and abuse above seem to me to emenate from persons not able to handle thier liquor and who, following a sniff of the barmaids apron would conduct themselves in an anti social manner were it not for the presence of our friend the bouncer.

Long live the memory of Ronni Crookes patron saint of doormen everywhere.

Licensed Doormen effectively "Police" the night time economy in every town and city in the country, without them we would not have the lively entertainment that we enjoy. The negative comments and abuse above seem to me to emenate from persons not able to handle thier liquor and who, following a sniff of the barmaids apron would conduct themselves in an anti social manner were it not for the presence of our friend the bouncer.

Yeah, im sure your right:loopy:

Has anyone been to that new club that used to be kingdom? I went on saturday night and i have to say its ggod fun,nice club but the bouncers are ******s,well one imparticular.

There is no no smoking signs anywhere and a bouncer pushed and pulled me around everywhere and said he was going to smash my face in and throw me out if i didnt put it out,so obviously i did.Why cant they just be normal instead of a jumped up pricks.Anyone else had this problem there or anywhere?:rant:

He's probably got gender issues, the big steroid induced balloon probably wanted your arse!:confused:

u should complain to the club or to leisure tec thats the door company and u should have asked for his badge number or even called the police as it verbal assult and threating

Can you imagine asking him for his badge number when you're half drunk and being pushed about? LOL!.. He'd probably just call a few of the other gorilla's to get to work on you.

Dont worry, as soon as the ban comes in they will probably go bust anyway.