Where to buy goat meat

oooohhh my mouths watering just thinking about it

I do a similsr dish with beef

I go to the butchers and he cuts me huge chunks then I chop it myself

I use west indian spices bought from the market, amongst other things

all my neighbours love it

when we have barbecuse they rope me in and ask me to cook the dish with rice

my mate was shocked she thought it came out of a packet :roll: :roll: :roll:

Why would it be illegal? Wasn't it recently being promoted on Gordon Ramsey's programme as a healthy alternative to beef and lamb?

That was horse. But I am probably wrong on the goat meet thing. I may be thinking of bush meet, but I swear I saw a program on Environmental health saying it was illegal.

Well the Pak food store at the bottom of south view road definitely has a sign in their window that says they have it, adn I thought the one opposite the broadfield pub did too.

I'll try the Pak, thanks for the tip. The place opposite the Broadfield definitely doesn't sell goat.

If you have ever been to pakistan or india, you will know there is an abundance amount of goat meat there - FACT, not rac:loopy: ism

Racist or not, the original poster asked where can I buy goat meat in Sheffield?

So either way you've made yourself look a fool!

I'll try the Pak, thanks for the tip. The place opposite the Broadfield definitely doesn't sell goat.

Like I said before GO TO PITSMOOR/BURNGREAVE ask for a couple pound of mutton. I'm hosting a wicked party in July and on the menu is CURRIED GOAT & RICE and PATTIES :love: That will get yer taste buds going!!! :hihi: