The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

Ok, thanks, will have a look, we are not far from Chesterfield though.

I think B&Q have a bogof on ronseal this week, its aparently guranteed for 5 yrs.

The chemical in spray tan, dihydroxyacetone, is considered safe. However it still penetrates the skin to cause the cells to turn brown. I for one (even though I am male and would never ever think of a spray tan) would not spray that on my skin, how long before there are reported long term effects for constant use?

Oh and the fact I turn brown a the smallest bit of sun.

hi everyone. Does anyone know of a mobile nail technician who does bio sculpture gel? Thanks SG x ps, it would need to be in sheffield!

I had eyelash extensions done 2 weeks ago at The Lash & Brow Lounge in Fake It salon on Hickmott Road. The girl did a great job on mine and she also did something called HD Brows which is something i was told all celebrities have done on their eyebrows, it really made a difference and my brows have never looked so good! 2681888

I had eyelash extensions done 2 weeks ago at The Lash & Brow Lounge in Fake It salon on Hickmott Road. The girl did a great job on mine and she also did something called HD Brows which is something i was told all celebrities have done on their eyebrows, it really made a difference and my brows have never looked so good! 2681888

I had mine done there on Saturday and I'm really pleased with the results. I was really surprised as I expected to be able to feel them but I can't tell they're there at all (until I look in the mirror, obviously!). They look great and it's brilliant to be able to do away with the ritual of applying loads of coats of mascara every morning.

Are these the 2-3 month ones or special occasion ones, and how much do fake it charge please?

They are the long lasting ones and cost £60

She recommends having them filled in every 3 weeks or so which costs £25.

Do you know any good spray tanning sallons that are quite cheap (but do a good job?) Around the Hillsborough area ? I know theres quite a few normal sallons, but im not sure if they do spray tans ?

Thanks

Natalie

x

Lifestyle at Millhouses, St.tropez spray tanning for £7.50! heard lots of recommendations. 01142360040.

Thanks. Might have to check it out. Price seems good.

I had mine done there on Saturday and I'm really pleased with the results. I was really surprised as I expected to be able to feel them but I can't tell they're there at all (until I look in the mirror, obviously!). They look great and it's brilliant to be able to do away with the ritual of applying loads of coats of mascara every morning.

I know, it's so nice waking up and looking like i have naturally lovely eyelashes, lol!

I've had them a week now and they're still looking great. I thought it was going to be a one off treat but I'm so impressed by them that I'm definitely going to keep having them done. No more mascara for me!!