The beauty treatments megathread - do NOT advertise in here

Do you know any good spray tanning sallons that are quite cheap (but do a good job?) Around the Hillsborough area ? I know theres quite a few normal sallons, but im not sure if they do spray tans ?

Thanks

Natalie

x

theres a place in gleadless that are cheap i had one there once were the shops are blackstock end,and theres a place near the Asda handsworth that you get in a booth cant think of the name, cant think of any Hillsborough way but im sure there are many

The Burton Street project have a beauty room, called Beauty Within, I had a spray tan there a few weeks ago & they did an excellent job, think the tan is normally £15 but they have a June offer on at the moment for £10, I don't have the number to hand but shall try to get it. if i don't find it the number is above the door or just pop in, the 2 owners are really lovely.

I do spray tans at THE HOUSE OF ELLIOTT BEAUTY SUITE £10.00 FOR YOUR FIRST ONE (normaly£15.00)

I AM AT GRENOSIDE 9 PENISTONE ROAD

So not too far away.

The tan lasts about a week. It wears off like a natural tan.

I would recomend you exfoliate before you come and de fuzz, this helps the tan to last longer.

any more questions give me a ring or send a message.

many thanks

TEL 07979598355

you could try reflections at chapeltown. very cheap my daughter tells me!

hi,

I've had my spray tan at House of Elliot done by lady called Gill.... first of all, it doesn't deserve the name ..it was one minute job (and after 20 sesonds of drying I was instructed to get dressed!!). It left my skin looking orangy, uneven, the darkest parts of my body were...my feet soles!!, knees, back of the hands (appart from my fingers!..) and I was really careful with all aftercare instructions (which I actually remembered from the previous spray tans..as the "beautician" Gill didn't bother explaining all do and don'ts after the tan)....

Although there is a tempting offer of £10 for the first session...it's not worh a penny :-(

the tanning and beauty clinic on west street is amazing

it always looks perfect as well. no streaks. smells nice too :)

just shave the night before and all is good

its like £25 bogof :)

UGH...I hate spray tans! Why do women always want false things? I like NATURAL women.....NOTHING FALSE....most men do!

Come round tonight. Got a tub of Bisto I need to use up.

UGH...I hate spray tans! Why do women always want false things? I like NATURAL women.....NOTHING FALSE....most men do!

I do agree with that - and I'm a woman!

Come to Glitz Hair and Beauty in Stannington Spray tan £15.00 but come with a friend it is cheaper or you can even have a spray tan party and receive it free.

Why not call the Salon for more info, ask for Sarah Pre tanning and after care given a very natural tan which will last at least a week.

Telephone 01142338388

Coco Beauty Salon, Coal Aston. Outstanding service.