Very very WEIRD letter! Anyone know what this is about?!

It appears to have a Jewish connection and looks like it's connected to the holocaust. Does your boss have a connection to eugenics, vaccinations or genealogy.?

Hah! Cavegirl got a mention there, WTG Cavegirl you are famous!

Hehe :hihi:

my dad received one of these letters yesterday and as well as the usual stapled bits of paper there was one which looks like a spaceship with a person stood on top. I have read various articles on the drawings and the obvious religious connotations and got quite into it all, then suddenly realised that someone has spent years, time, effort and quite a bit of money to get their message across. WHY!!!!!. Its not a chain letter because its the same person sending them by the sounds of other posts. Has anyone got any more information because i am quite intigued now (or was that the idea) :help:

A clue-

http://www.examiner.co.uk/news/local-west-yorkshire-news/2010/09/04/what-does-the-hovika-chain-letter-mean-86081-27197491/

Quote:

"Sep 4 2010 by Barry Gibson, Huddersfield Daily Examiner

Comments (3) Recommend (9)

A WOMAN is looking for answers after she received a mysterious letter.

Kathleen Birt, 60, opened an envelope last month to find 10 small pieces of paper, each with a strange symbol, the word Hovika and several numbers.

The Holmfirth woman said: “I have no idea what it means. I checked online and there are a few explanations, including that it’s supernatural or a curse.

“If I had been a vulnerable person I would have been scared to death.

“I’m curious to find out what it means, but I don’t believe in any mumbo-jumbo.”

There are reports on the Internet of such symbols being sent to people in Huddersfield and Holmfirth.

A Google search of ‘Hovika’ reveals a number of local people receiving the same letter.

One Marsden woman wrote online: “It was a hand-written envelope with my name, street name and Marsden but not Huddersfield or the post code all in capital letters, postmarked from Bradford.

“Inside there are 10 small sheets of photocopied paper, all identical, three lots of three are stapled together and it says HOVIKA at the top, over a drawing of what looks like a wooden cross but arrow shaped. It says GODO then Ezekiel 4:11, HIN, 8914-7000=1914 then loads more numbers which make no sense.

There are others who have received this, mainly in Huddersfield!”

Another Huddersfield resident wrote online: “My Dad has just received three ‘booklets’ (3 x bits of paper stapled together) all containing exactly the same things.”

A clue.... that was already posted at the top of the page.

It's 15/03/2014 and one of these letters just came through the post. It was either for me or my dad (we have the same initials) but i'm not too sure. We are also in the Huddersfield area.

This seems to be the place that anybody who Googles it gets to eventually. Nearly two years since the last one though. Maybe the sender has been unable to send them for a while for some reason (in hospital maybe?).

This seems to be the place that anybody who Googles it gets to eventually. Nearly two years since the last one though. Maybe the sender has been unable to send them for a while for some reason (in hospital maybe?).

Or more likely, not many huddersfieldians read sheffield forum.

It appears to have a Jewish connection and looks like it's connected to the holocaust. Does your boss have a connection to eugenics, vaccinations or genealogy.?

Or fluoridation, which is a pernicious communist plot to sap and impurify our precious bodily fluids!

ezekiel4:H. = ezekiel4:H.H eight letter of alphabet =

I will tie you up with ropes so that you cannot turn from one side to the other until you

have finished the days of your siege.

Hin = Water.

1914 U.S

No idea what it's about sound like Nutters to me.!

Its the prophecy of ww3 and the end of days.

---------- Post added 18-03-2014 at 23:09 ----------

The word of God does not have to be heard by all but the few who will listen ;)

I'm not wading through 11 pages of what seems to be utter tripe, other than to ask, has anyone said "Wibble" yet?