Maternity & baby/child clothes, baby equipment - where can I get them?

Well, I've washed EVERYTHING and dryed. Not going to iron them yet though. Wait until i've got a spare set of drawers for him, then I think i'll iron the "creased" stuff. So i'll end up ironing everything :D! Thanks again :)

Have to say that I really did enjoy washing & pressing all the little clothes! I am not normally domestically orientated but it did feel really special getting them all soft and ready for my baby. Dont think I have ironed anything since. It gets a bit of a shake and goes straight on! Too tired and they dont seem to need it, or maybe my standards have dropped rather hugely!

I never iron my own clothes. Unless it realllly needs it! I just feel like I've got to make them cosy and soft and smell lovely lol.

I was just about to leave a comment saying evans, i've just received an email from them. Ahh i'll keep looking for you :)

It appears that (for Evans at least) you can either be tall or pregnant- you can't be both. The tall range is great, but totally the wrong shape for anyone with a preggy bump.

It appears that (for Evans at least) you can either be tall or pregnant- you can't be both. The tall range is great, but totally the wrong shape for anyone with a preggy bump.

Its a nightmare everywhere. Even some shops that do maternity in a 'longer' range still aren't long enough

Been into peacocks today. Got 2 pairs of jogging bottoms. Size 18-20, they're pretty long. Not VERY long though. I'm 5ft8 and they are on the floor with my shoes on.

£4/pair. They're not maternity ones. Just normal joggin bottoms :)

I'm going to try next again when I get paid next week and hope they've got some extra long ones in.

It's such a pain though shopping for me at the best of times but more so now I've got a baby in my belly!

Last year I wanted to but a Phil & Teds E3, I could have bought one on-line for about £30 cheaper than in a shop, but I chose to use Ankle Biters as I figured for such an expensive purchase it would be useful to be able to deal directly with the supplier if there were any problems. Thank goodness I did! After it was delivered it was clear that there was a fault with the locking mechanism. the chap from Ankle Biters was round with a replacement within the hour. And today, almost a year after I purchased it I rang Ankle biters to order a new part which had worn and they tapped up my record, told me it was still in warranty and that they would get the replacement part for free and ring me when it came in.

Well done Ankle Biters - customer service par excellence:D

Hi,

I was intending to go to the NCT nearly new baby clothing/equipment sale last weekend, but couldnt make it in the end. Does anyone know of anything similar coming up in the next few months?

I had a similar experience to PP. It might be a bit cheaper on the web, but you're more likely to get good service from a local store and the last thing you want are pram problems!

Does anyone know how to get to it via public transport from hillsborough/town? Like what number bus ect and where to get off. Sounds like a good shop :)