The markets in Sheffield

Well it is. It's a well known fact that the markets in sheffield are full of scrubbers. People seem to get upset because of the words I use e.g scrubbers, but they are scrubbers. That is a fact.

For you to have seen first hand that the people in the market are scrubbers, you must have yourself been in the market. If all the people in the market are scrubbers, then you yourself must be a scrubber :D

It isn't normally the people in the market that are scruffy but the pavements that they walk on

I always thought "scrubbers" in Sheffield, meant Prostitutes, thats what we use to call them anyhow :confused:

I love Castle Market, it's one of the first places I aim for when I'm in Sheffield, last time I was there everyone just looked like me :huh: all looking for bargains.:thumbsup:

i will come out in support of our market,

im a secret market shopper :)

i get all my meat from castle market ten times better than pink super market meat, and there is a fruit and veg stall in the corner ran by this hunky good looking guy, and his stock is some of the best i have found,

i think its a shame that people who never use them have the gaul to slag them,

if you want to eat supermarket food go ahead but if you want quality then use the market

i find the stall holders to be extremely attentive and cant help you enough,

i would be gutted if we lost them

oh and ps im NO SCRUBBER :mad: :mad: :mad:

Andy